Why me

When I come to I can't see. Someone, a man tells me not to scream. I don't. His cold breath left his mouth and hit the back of my neck, sending little shivers down my spine.

"Do you love me?" He breaths.

"I don't know who you are!" I cry. I try to fight back but I can't see anything.

His right arm snakes around my waist and stops just before the top of my pants. He then snakes his other arm around me and pulls me into him. I can feel something warm and hard on my back. I gulp back a sob and try to compose myself. He rests his head on mine and my mind starts racing.

What if it's a teacher. Oh lord.

"I'm not going to hurt you Casey. I love you."

His right hand leaves my torso and I can hear a belt being unbuckled and a fly unzipped. It then brushes the bottom of my skirt, his fingers creeping up closer to my butt. He starts to tug my tights down and his fingers start to get to my panties.

He slips his hand in and pinches my clit making me release a sob and I bite my lip. His fingers trail down only a bit to my-

Oh no please no.

His finger slips in and I shiver. I can feel my heart beat faster than it ever has done in my life. My mind is racing but before I can react to his disgusting tough another finger is in. In and out. Over and over. I shake my head and try to talk but white noise is all that leaves my lips.

This time as his fingers leave me they don't enter again. I try to pull away but instead he punches me and pushes my against a... A wall? No it's wooden.

A door. An escape.

I fumble around trying to find an exit but I find nothing. A hard, strong grip pins my hands above my head and his finger taps my lips. It's wet.

"Shhhh"

I try to struggle again but he is too strong. He leans in and pushes wet lips against mine. They are forceful and horrible. I feel something pressing against my area over my skirt, making my legs squeeze together tightly.

"You can fight me all you want but it will just make it hurt more Casey. I know your a virgin. Funny, I though sluts had a sex a lot, but your a slut and you haven't have you? No!"

I start to cry harder and he shushes me again. He pushes against my entrance and the pain is unbearable. He doesn't go in to far before pulling out. This time he pushes himself in more. It hurts even more. Each time he pushes himself into me I feel more pain and have less time to recover before he renters.

Every time I try to cry out he sticks his tongue in my mouth and makes me gag.

"You want to gag for real?" He mocks. I can hear him grinning. I shake my head but he pushes me down to my knees and opens my mouth. He practically throws his balls at my face and his size makes me gag and want to just die.

Why me. Why me.

After a minute or two he releases his salty substance into my mouth then something hard hits my head and I go into a odd sleep.