Boys and an irritating window

"Hey!"

"Hi mom..."

"How was school?"

Shit! Just freaking shit. I live in a different goddamn country with no friends and right now, no wifi so I can't eve talk to the friends I have managed to keep!!! Then on top, I have to go to a school where if I say cafeteria of faucet they look at me like a crazy chick. Then when I said my 'Mom'  is an artist they say "oh your mum is an artist. Ahhhhhhhh. I want to go back to America.

I sigh and flop down in a chair. There is no way in hell she is going to get it out of me.

"Case?
Casey?
Oh for the love of God! Casey Stevens, answer me for once in your goddamn life!"

"Sorry mom I guess I'm just tired..." I lie and stand up to go to my room. When I'm there I start to unpack my stuff. We've only been living here for 3 days so far so I hadn't really unpacked much yet. Only my clothes toiletries and bedding.

I sigh looking at the hideous curtains and stand on a stall to try and pull them down. They won't budge.

Oh how freaking great!!!

I jump down and search for a pair of scissors in a box marked stationary. To my luck there are a pair of art scissors and I walk back to the stall, get up and start cutting.

As the curtain falls I see a boy with jet black hair and green eyes pacing his room, talking on the phone. Elliot.

Great I live next to a pervert.

*************************************
Gum. Where are you. Jesus I put you in one of these pockets. No.... Ugh! Come on!
Bingo!

I pull out the pack of gum from one of my many blazer pockets and pop it into my mouth, making sure that boys are watching as I do so. I bite down letting the fruity gel inside erupt into my mouth. Heavenly.

"Sup. You me tonight, how bout it?"

"Hmmmmm.... Maybe..." I say winking at Kevin before strutting off. I walk into Spanish and sit down next to Layla.

"Bitch I swear to fucking god, if I get an F on this paper I'm gonna shoot the goddamn teacher with a rifle. Steal one off my uncle."

I giggle and roll my eyes. "Yeah like you would actually do that. If you'd said fuck his Spanish brains out I would believe you."

"Hey! So you bag Kevin?"

I nod and grin. Tonight man number 23 was going down.

+++++

Kevin is in my room. Perfect. I take off my blazer so I am just in my black crop top and checkered mini skirt. I walk towards him and start to kiss him lightly on the lips. He instantly reacts and kisses my back.

Before I know it he is ripping my clothes off and I am doing the same to him. He pushes me down in the bed and I wrap my legs around him. His lips are hard agains mine and his hard manhood is hovering millimetres away from m-

My eyes shoot open and I'm in my new room lying on my bed. I'm still in my uniform and I have a thin layer of sweat on my forehead.

I unbutton my white blouse and chuck it in the wash basket. I then unbuckle my skirt and put it on my bed. I peel off my black, knee high socks and chuck then on top of my blouse before grabbing a towel and walking along the hall to the bathroom in my underwear.

I strip down and jump into to shower. I turn on the faucet and letting the water fall down on me. At first the water runs cold then warms up.

I wash my hair then turn the water off grabbing my towel and run back to my bedroom.

I drop my towel to the floor the pick it up and start to dry my hair. I look up and realise I'm standing naked in front of my window, and who should be standing in the other window gapping at me. Only Elliot Blake. 

Shit!!!

+++++

"Have a good day at school!"

I grimace. "I will..." I say before dashing out the door. I look to the right towards the Blake residence before getting in my mums Volkswagen aka the Orange hippy machine 2001. Only my mom would come up with a name like that.

As I drive to school I try to work out what my dream last night was about.

Kevin was one of the boys I destroyed but I left him high and dry ages ago and would never have given my virginity up for him. Well at a time I would have but after what he did, never.

The thought of me having sex with him sends shivers down my spine. I crank up the radio and feel comforted by the sound of a good old American song.

God bless her highness the queen of county music Taylor Swift.

I hum along to bad blood and tune out when some guy starts talking in between the songs. I have approximately 37 seconds to think of what to say if sorry when I see Elliot.

'Uh hi Elliot sorry you saw my tits. If you say anything though, your dead....'

No....

'Look lets just not speak of it. Capice?!'

I get so wrapped up in my thoughts that as I park my car in the lot I almost don't notice a very cute boy standing in my spot.

I slam the breaks and manage not to hit the dick, then get out to yell at him.

"What the fuck?!" I yell.

"I wanted to say sorry."

"For staring at me, seeing me naked, making me slam on the breaks so hard my foot hurts or all three?!" I yell. I can feel people staring.

"All three I guess. But mainly about last night." He mumbles.

"Yeah? Whatever. Now fuck it. I need to park my car."

He moves onto the curb and I walk back to the car slamming my door so hard the car shakes.

Once the car is parked I grab my bag and get out. Marching past Elliot, Extremely pissed and walk to my first class. Spanish.

Wait what?!

Authors Notes
Oh Elliot! So what do you think could be the deal with her weird Kevin dream? Guess you'll have to read on to find out.
Also meet Casey Stevens (pic above).

Queen of Broken HeartsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara