Heartattack

*pic is of Maureen*

I unlock the door and walk in to a freezing house.

Still no heating then!

"Mom?"

No reply.

"MOM?"

Still nothing.

I sigh and walk up to my bedroom and flop down on my bed. Out the corner of my eye I can see something that shouldn't be there. Curtains.

I walk over to them and smile. My mom has clearly made them herself. They're cream with pink roses stitched nearly on them.

They're beautiful. On the top there is a note from her.

Sorry for being such a screw up these past few weeks. I know you miss home. I do too, I love you sweety.
Love mum.

I grin and start to hang them up. I can see Elliot pout. I grin and stuck my tongue out.

Ha I win!

My face drops when I notice something wrong with the note. The corner is covered in blood.

Although my mum doesn't get bothered my much, blood has always made her feel sick to the core and shaky.

I drop the note and run down stairs to the dinning room table to check for a note. Nothing. I start to stress unnecessarily and can feel my eyes tear up. I know that she'll be okay but she's all I have left. I sit down at the table and bite my nails, hands trembling uncontrollably.

I sit there for what seems like forever, even though in reality for about 10 minutes, until I hear the lock click at the command of a key. I leap up and run to the door giving my mom a massive hug as she steps in through the threshold.

Slowly she hugs back and pats my back. As I pull away I realise she had about 10 Tesco bags and a very confused and surprised face.

"Sorry." I say blushing. "I was just really worried."

"It's okay and about what?"

"The note had blood on it."

"It's fake blood. I knocked the bottle over in the studio. I'm fine."

You are such an idiot. Chill goddamn.