New School, New Kids, Same Life.

It is so important to know where you stand in the social hierarchy that is high school. In Fact... it's pack a pack of wolves. Firstly it's completely wild.
Then you have the alphas full of themselves of corse, too full of testosterone. The bitches who love to groom, and show off, then the pups who just love to have fun. Me? I'm their dinner.

Being new isn't easy, and I'm the cute little bunny. The food they can play with. I'm different to most girls. I wear cool clothes. I don't care about my weight, or what I look like at all. I haven't had a school to stay in for more than 6 months for over 5 years. Ever since Dad...

My Mum is a free spirit, resulting in forever moving, meaning tonnes of new schools, meaning my eminent death. I am a walking, talking target for the bitches and everyone else to take the piss out of.

"Good luck honey!" My mum calls and waves goodbye.

Great now I'm alone.

I clutch my backpack tighter and walk through the pupil reception.

Oh gawd. This is just great.

I can already see boys checking me out, because, well I'm not going to lie, I have a pretty hot body. In previous schools I would crush people's hearts. But this year is my final year before collage. And for once I will be nice, I will settle down, make friends and not ruin a shit load of relationships. Oh also did I mention? This is my first ever school in England.

I'm gonna die...

I can hear my phone buzz and I look down at it. It's a picture from my mom. It's a picture of a girl dressed up as a banana eating a banana. The caption she has put underneath reads 'does this count as canibalism?'
I sigh and mentally face palm myself. She really is crazy.

I sign in at the pupil reception, making a half hearted attempt to make my writing look neat/ half decent. I hand it back to the lady, smiling, and walk through the doors to the school. The rush of students walking to class is the same as every other school I've been in. The only difference, they are all wearing uniform.

I take the sheet handed to me at reception out of my navy blue blazer pocket and look at today's lessons. I have form first.

Okay... Not too bad.

Then it hits me. I have no clue where science is. I look at the signs on the wall but it doesn't even mention it. I sigh and walk up the stairs hoping that's a start. To my luck I see a sign outside the library pointing in the direction of science so I follow it. Half way there the bell goes and everyone scurries to class.

And now I'm alone! Again...

I carry on down the long corridor looking down turnings to other departments. No science.

"Can I help you?"

I whip round and see a tall middle aged man with a bald head and ginger beard.

"I'm looking for Mr Ash's class." I say.

"Ah American. You must be the new girl... Carly?"

"Casey." I say smiling.

"Right well this way." He says and starts off in the same way I was walking.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name.." I say trying to catch up with him.

"Mr Peters."

"Okay, thanks." I say. It then falls silent again.

"Enjoying the English sunshine?"

I snort "More like rain."

Mr Peters makes a half hearted laugh then stops at a door.

"Here you are."

"Uh.. Thanks." I say before dashing into the class room.
Everyone falls silent and stares at me.

"Everyone this is Casey." A young man, who is presumably Mr Ash, says.

"Hi." I say trying to sound confident.

"Take a seat please Casey."

I nod and make my way to a desk at the front where the only free seat is. There are 2 boys and 3 girls on the desk already.
One of the girls grin, whilst another glares. The other doesn't even acknowledge me. The boys are also too busy laughing at a science book left on the lab desk.

Probably sex, the dirty minded apes.

I take a seat on the lab chair next to the smiling girl and dump my bag under the table.

"Hiya Casey I'm Eleanor. Most people call me Ella though."

"Nice to meet you Ella." I say smiling.

"Ohhh American." She swoons.

"Yeah. Trust me, it's not all that it's said to be." I say and laugh.

"I can just tell we're going to be friends!" She squeals.

"Me too!" I reply.

Oh dear god she's one of those girls who befriend anyone.

It may be a new school with new kids but one thing was for certain. Every school is the same. No matter where you are.

Authors Notes
I'm back! This story is so different to the last one and I hope you love it! The picture up top is the one the mum sends Casey on her first day. I found it whilst scrolling through my photos. It's so weird. Well I guess that sums me up!