Chapter 10: Mira

Finally Making it to your house you charge inside and as you basically tumble in out of breath you look around and sigh in relief as you see Blair. She was sitting upside down with her head hanging off the edge of the couch, remote in hand and legs leaning against the back of the couch.

" (Y/n)? Are you alright Pumpkin? ", she turns the t.v off and immediately gets up. " We need to talk. ", you say, still breathing a bit heavy.

" You should be at school what happened? ", she asks, looking at you with a face full of concern.

" Kid is covering for me... "

" Come here then. You look like you've been running away from something... ", You close the door and sit next to her as she pats the soft brown couch.

" I haven't. Just needed to talk to you. At school... my powers have been acting up. I lost control after being shoved in a pool last night and then today I went to kill Maka. I couldn't hear or think of anything but destroying her. ", you look down and take a deep breath.

" Maka made a good point the other day. You're so young, how can you be my mom? And you've never even mentioned my dad. I have two souls apparently and I just.. I just want to know the truth. Then maybe I'll know for sure if I can actually control my witch instincts. "

" (Y/n) I'm not your real mother... " Your eyes widen and you freeze. " We are related though. I'm your Aunt. "

" Wh-what? " Blair looks you straight in the eyes and for once looks dead  serious, which was unlike her.

" Your mother was Mira Ari (Y/L/N). She died the same night you were born. " Your mouth drops and you don't know how to feel. You never knew your mother, and you don't even get the chance too but it's your mother. Blair then grabs your hand. " Your father though, he's alive. Left you with me after your mother was killed by a powerful witch... ", You start to feel sick to your stomach, unable to comprehend if this is all actually happening and real.

" What's... his name? Where is he? W-Who killed my mother? ", you finally speak up as all these questions begin to spin around in your head.

" His name is Vince Sage. I don't know where he went. Since I had a witch soul I was more concerned on protecting my last memory of my sister. Even moved out from staying at Maka and Soul's house saying I wanted to leave because I wanted my own house again. Not wanting them to know that I was going to be taking care of my sisters child. " She sighs. " And the woman who killed her, I have reason to believe is named Vivan Sage. "

" Wait, my fathers last name, why did you say it was Sage and not (Y/L/N)? "

" Because I learned he married Vivian. I have been out for all hours of the night most days trying to find as much about what happened and where he is so I could find out why he married the wreched woman that killed my sister... But it seems like he suddenly fell off the face of the earth. I lost track of him once and haven't found him since. "

For a good while you both sit in silence before Blair stands up and grabs something from her back pocket. She then sits back down and takes a deep breath.

" I have something that might cheer you up... ", she begins and shows you a red, velvet box, handing it to you as she continues, " This was your mom's. She gave it to you when you were a born, but I didn't want you to break it or try eating it so when Vince never came back I stored it away. Planned to give it to you for your 16th birthday, you may not be 16, but I hope this cheers you up a bit... "

You nod and grab the box, opening it gently. As you lift the lid your eyes widen at the sight. Sat inside was a small, beautiful heart shaped necklace, studded with small Rose quarts. In the center a cat eye gemstone which seemed to comfort you in a strange way.