Chapter 5: V for vendett

Waking up you smack the alarm clock and read the time, 7:01am. Yawning you get up and decide to wake Ethan up, But as you open the door the smell of bacon fills your nose and you see Ethan making breakfast. " Morning, go shower, this will be done soon. ", Nodding sleepily you then shower and change into normal, cat part hiding, everyday wear. Seeing as you'll be going to the UK you didn't think they would make you wear your school uniform on missions.

After that you get out of the bathroom and nearly drool as a plate with a delicious looking omelette and some hash browns sits in front of you.  " You seriously need to be a cheif or something. ", you say as you quickly sit down and began eating.

" I much rather be a death scythe. ", he chuckles and shakes his head as he watches you savor every bite of his dish. " You're right. That does sound cooler but what if you were a chief, death scythe? "

" Just eat. It's 7:38, we need to meet Kid at 8. ", he smiles and you both enjoy your breakfast before heading out to the academy. 

On your way up the steps you suddenly stop when you see a familiar purple cat, wearing a hat as she trots down the steps.

" Mom? ", you question.

" (Y/n)!? Ethan! ", She suddenly transforms into a human and hugs you both tightly to her chest.

" H-hey Blair. ", Ethan mumbles blushing a bit. Understandable since she is basically smothering you both once again in her chest.

" What are you doing at the academy? "

" You don't need to worry about it Pumpkin. Adult stuff. ", she smiles and walks past you both.

" Kid's waiting! Hurry up now. ", she giggles and then runs off. " I swear for an adult she acts like a kid. Hopefully no one detected her soul... " You suddenly feel a cool breeze on your ears and panic as you hear foot steps approaching, quickly Ethan pulls your hood over your ears as you see Kid at the top of the steps. " There you two are. Just on time. ", you look down and awkwardly adjust you ears with your hand under your hood to a more comfortable position before looking up at Kid, Liz and Patty standing behind him.

" H-hey Kid. ", you smile and Ethan gives him a single wave as you both finish climbing the steps.  " I see you were talking to Blair. " You quickly realize you have no idea how much he knows and freeze, quickly becoming stressed already. " Yeah she's a good friend of my moms so she likes to check in on us. ", Ethan replys and you nod, a bit too eagerly, confirming his words. " Right. Well why don't we head to vendett, UK? It will be about a day trip. " Your eyes widen and you look at Ethan.

" A day trip? ", you ask, looking around for any sign of luggage only to see none. " I knew it would be a long trip but a day? I didn't tell my mom... "

" Yup! ", Patty giggles.

" Right you're new to these. Don't worry the school allows us to skip class.", Liz explains.

" Should I have brought money? ", Ethan asks.

" We should be in and out so don't worry about staying over night. ", Liz says.

" Okay. So how will we get there exactly? ", Ethan asks the obvious problem.

" Beelzebub. ", Patty cheerful answers.

" What's that? ", you ask, looking to Kid.

" Kids skate board. ", Liz adds and as if on cue Kid summons a black skate board from his hand, hoping on it.

" Liz, Patty? "

" On it. ", they both answer in unison, turning into twin, silver pistols midair and Kid catches them.