<22> Tuesday wedding

Today was the day I marry my mate. 'This is it.' My wolf wags her tail. I know. I giggle happily as my sister puts on her blue dress. "Do you like it?" She asks me nervously.

"Yeah, it's perfect for today." I clap my hands happily.

"You know I always thought I would get married before you, but here you are. My baby sister is getting married." She says on the verge of tears.

"Don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." I say as I hug her rightly.

She laughs and clams down. "Well, soon you won't be a Black anymore, you'll be a Blue." She giggles.

I roll my eyes at her. "Yeah, and I'm happy to be one." 'Yes we are.' My wolf nods in agreement.

My mom opens the door. "It's time sweetheart." She smiles at me.

I take a deep breath and follow her out. We walk to the back off the house where they set up chairs and an alter for us. The music begins to play and my sister walks down the aisle first.

"You ready sweetie?" My father asks as he takes my arm in his.

"Yes." I smile confidently. When the here comes the bride song comes on my father and I walk down the aisle to my future husband Blue Zeffre. He is in a black tuxedo and his best man, Forest Hawken is in a black suit.

Once we reach it my mother stands as the persist in human weddings. You see in wolf weddings the alpha binds you together with a string that you can't take off till the next day. It's to signify if you can last. I know it's a weird tradition.

"You better take care of her." My father warns Blue as I walk to him.

"I will sir." He nods and my father goes to sit down.

"We are gathered her for a mating of two wolves together. Binding them with the rope on love and loyalty. To whom ever does not agree to this speak now or forever hold your peace." My mother begins. Everything was so silent we actually heard crickets chirping. "Alright, do you Blue Zeffre agree to this binding and to be her mate till the day you die?"

"I agree." He puts his right arm out and my mother ties the red string to his arm.

"Do you Tuesday Black agree to this binding and to be his mate till the day you die?" My mother looks at me.

I look into Blue's indigo eyes. "Yes, I agree." I smile happily at I put my left arm out.

My mother wraps the rope around my arm and ties out arms together. "By the power vested in me as the alpha of this pack, I announce you as mated!" She proclaims making everyone cheer. "Now kiss." She looks at us.

We look at each other before kissing passionately, getting even more cheers.

After the wedding we go to our own cabin to well mate. While everyone else enjoys the reception.

Once we enter the cabin we sit on the bed. "I really hate this rope." Blue whines.

"Me too, but we have to keep it on." I say as we hold hands. "That's why I wore a strapless dress." I add seductively.

*Warning, this is going to get a bit sexual*

"Oh really?" Blue looks at me with desire in his eyes. I've never wanted a man to want me besides Blue. His lips press onto mine kissing me softly and passionately. "You're mine, now and forever." He growls possessively.

"Yes, yours forever." I whisper back. He starts with unzipping my dress. I unbutton his shirt since I won't be able to take it off. Darn that stupid rope.

He slowly slides off my dress showing my white strapless bra and white silk panties. He growls sexually. "I want you." His lips claim mine as he pins me to the bed. I respond with moans and grinding myself on his already hardened member.

He breaks off the kiss and works to get his pants off, which he does with his boxers. His huge member stands up high and mighty. Oh my he's so huge. My cheeks turn bright red. "Don't worry babe, I'll be gentle." He says with loving eyes.

He slips off my panties and positions himself between me so his member is at my entrance. This is, it's time to mate with my one and only make. And he slowly sinks into my soaking wet püssy. I love you, Blue.

*
Hey, so it's very close to an ending. Don't think I'm ending their mating there. And sorry about not posting, just been really busy, and I'm doing the 30 day just write it challenge with one of my stories.

So the picture is of Rose in her blue dress, Tuesday's wedding dress, Blue's tuxedo and Forest's suit.

I'm so happy that I wrote this chapter. It was just so happy after writing about sad stuff. I'm so excited to finish this and write the next and hopefully last one, but I doubt it.

Please comment, ask my questions and tell me your thoughts of this.

Thank you for reading and please vote.