<18> hidden Tuesday

That jerk is going to pay. I struggle with the ropes and gag that Benny put on me. They are laced with silver so I can't break out of it. I head some movement above me since Benny locked me up in the cellar.

'It's an alpha.' My wolf growls. Shush, they might help us. Once the cellar doors open I'm blinded by the light of the sun.

A tall man jumps down next to me. "Can I help you?" His voice dominate but kind. He takes off my gag.

"Yes please, who are you?" I ask as he takes out a knife. Oh no is he going to kill me? He cuts the rope on my wrist first.

"I'm Gaven, I'm the new alpha of Cross Creek." He says with a bright smile. That's just the next town.

"I didn't know Cross Creek got a new alpha." I say as he cuts the rope around my ankles.

"Yes, well I hope you save your man. Blue is a good guy and he loves you very much." He tells me. 'How does he know of our mate?' My wolf asks suspiciously.

He helps me out of the cellar which is no where near the pack house. "Thank you Gaven." I say looking into his amber eyes.

"No problem Tuesday. See you around." He starts to head off but stops to look at me. "By the way your mate came to get you back." And like that the light haired alpha was gone.

'Our mate is in trouble and our pack isn't the friendliest.' My wolf snaps at me. I know, I guess it's time I let you take control. I transform into my red wolf. I race through our pack to get to the pack house as fast as possible.

Once I reach the door there stands two guards. I transform back so they will let me through. "Where do you think you're going." Peter smirks at me. Of course he's one of Benny's goons.

"I'm the next alpha, I would move." I growl.

"Yeah, what makes you think that?" Rod, the other goon, snaps.

"Because my mother is the alpha." I glare at him. "Now move or both of you will regret it."

Peter was about to say something back but a loud growl comes from the house. "Tuesday Goldy Black is my mate." Blue growls. 'Mate.' My wolf sits up in attention. He came back.

*
Hey, so now you see where Tuesday was during the last chapter. Yeah I had to make Benny an enemy and bring back my favorite character. Gaven is the next main character of the fifth book of the series.

I haven't been really creative with the names. I know I've been lazy but it's hard because her name is Tuesday.

So if you didn't see my two dìck jokes in there then I'm sorry. It's the two guards, since a dìck can also be called a Peter or a Rod. Plus they are both dìcks I thought it would add to the humor.

So tell me what you think so far, do you have any questions, and do you love it so far or do you hate it?

Please vote for Tuesday and Blue.