<14> caught Red handed

The events that just played out run through my mind.

[Flashback]

"You are what?" He looks down at me angrily.

"The alpha's daughter." I say nervously.

"Of the Black Forest pack. The most dangerous pack!" He yells making me shutter.

"I'm so-" I start but he interrupts.

"No, I'm going out right." He says as he grabs his clothes and leaves slamming his bedroom door and the front door shut making me jump both times.

[Present]

And here I was still laying on his bed with dried tears on my face not knowing what to do. 'He'll come back.' My wolf says with a sad hopeful tone. No he won't.

I sit up and rub my eyes. The clock on his wall said it was already 11:34. I get up and decide to go to the living room. I make a bowl of cereal and sit to watch the news.

"There seems to be more sightings of these black wolves, especially in town now. Please keep away from them and call animal control if you see one. Please be safe and watch out for these wolves. Back to you Jill." The reporter says.

"Thank you Jack for the important warning about these black wolves. In other news..." I just drown her out once I heard that report.

Dad's here and with the packs best trackers of course. I sigh as I finish my cereal and turn the TV off. I guess it's time I go back. I grab my duffel bag and back pack.

I begin to cry softly again as I write a note to Blue. 'No we must stay, he'll come back.' My wolf insists. Yeah, only to kick us out. I would feel better if I left on my own terms. And I was. After I finished with the note I left and knew it was time for me to go back home. 'But he is home.' My wolf insists. No, we've been abandoned. It's time to face the fact that family is our only home.

And with that my wolf went silent again. I knew she was mad at me again. It didn't matter I had to go.

I ran down stairs passing Eleanor the owner and her granddaughter before running outside. I have to go, no matter what I can't look back. I looked back making the tears escape from my eyes. "Goodbye." I smile sadly as I walk away. I find the main road again and start to head back to Black Forest when it smell a very familiar scent. I enter into the forest knowing that's where he will want to talk.

A group of Black wolves surround me, but I just stand tall as a bigger than average black wolves walks up to me. He transforms into a big man with black hair and amber eyes.

"Hi dad." I say looking up at him.

"You are in big trouble young lady and you're coming home with me now." He tells me.

"I know, I'm sorry." I say as I follow him and the rest of my pack home. Some how it just doesn't feel good to be home, but am I really home without him?

*
So this is sad. I know it's a shorter chapter but I have said before I will go from long to short and back again.

So this chapter was just extremely sad and my favorite character still hasn't been introduced yet. You'll see them in the next chapter.

So tell me what you are thinking, did I make you sad, do you have any questions for me or do you want to guess what will happen next or leave suggests for title names. I'll always get back to you if you comment.

Vote for Blue and Tuesday, lets just hope they get back together.