<19> Blue for the win

It was me against the whole Black Forest pack. 'We can do this.' My wolf growls with glee. Yes, but is it the wisest choice to win back our mate?

"Stop!" The alpha yells making all of us cower down. "This is my daughter's mate I will not have you killing him." She snaps at them. "And you need to learn how to have manners." She tells me.

"Blue!" Tuesday yells as she opens the front door.

"Tuesday!" I run to her and hug her tight. 'Our mate.' My wolf smiles. I know. "I'm so glad you're safe." I whisper to her.

"Me too." She kisses my cheek. "Stupid Benny locked me in the cellar." She says angrily. Oh he's dead.

Our hands intertwine as we walk back into the office. "I think you have some explaining to do." I look at the brunette beta.

"What are you talking about?" He asks nervously.

"You locked me up in the food cellar, why?" Tuesday growled at him.

The alpha stands up. "You locked my daughter in the food cellar."

"Yes, to protect her from him." Benny says nervously.

"Or to make her your own so you could become the next alpha?" I accuse him.

"No, I would never-" The alpha cuts him off.

"Benny you are banished from this pack. If any of the pack sees you, smells you or even hears you, you will die. Now leave and never return." She says with no emotion.

Benny looks down. "I'll get my revenge." He says before running out.

The alpha takes a deep breath before sitting back down. "I've never banished a pack member." She sighs.

"I know, but he was getting out of hand." Wolf tells her.

"I'm sorry if I caused all this?" I say looking at them.

"No, Benny has been acting like this for a while now." She rubs her temple's. "It was a matter of time till he took it too far."

"Mom, don't worry. You are the alpha and the pack will follow you." Tuesday smiled at her mom.

"Yes, but I need a beta." She says looking up at her husband.

"I can be your beta." I say making them look at me. "I knew the beta at my old pack and he taught me about his duties." I explain.

"Well in this pack you will have a lot more work cut out for you." She tells me.

"I'm ready for anything you throw at me alpha." I smile.

"Good, your first job is to marry my daughter." She smiles. I can definitely do that.

*
Hey, so it's going to end soon, which is super sad. But I have to end it some time.

If you have any questions, comments or thoughts don't be afraid to tell me. I'm here to answer any question or comment you give me.

Vote if you want to read the next chapter.