<13> fifty shades of Blue

*This chapter is a big reveal and may have some sèxual content. I hope you enjoy.*

After she fell asleep on the couch I had Jessie helped me carry her to my room. He left giving me a wink. And I fell asleep next to her.

My whole life I've been searching for my mate. She would be the one person who would never leave me. I've been alone for so long, well for 24 years to be exact. And now, I've found my home, my Red.

When I woke up with her in my arms it felt like a dream come true. 'Our mate.' My wolf sighs. I know. I can't help but smile down at my little Red.

Her bright green eyes open to look into my eyes bright blue ones. "Morning." I whisper calmly.

"Morning." She squeaking as her face turns red. We just lay there and look at each other.

"We don't really know much about each other do we?" I ask calmly.

"No, no we don't." She laughs softly.

"Okay, how about we tell each other things about ourselves?" I suggest as I kiss her nose.

"Alright, you go first." She kisses my chin. Oh this is going to be fun.

"I'm Blue James Zaffre age 24, and I'm an orphan." I tell her. 'Alright that's part of it, you need to tell her the rest.' My wolf insists. I'm getting there, chill. I kiss her forehead.

"I'm 16." She giggles kissing my right cheek.

"I'm from Trialwood, and I used to have sèx with people for money." I say looking into her eyes to see her reaction. I can see the shock on her face. "But that's all behind me." I continue scared. "You are the only one for me." I say as I start to hyperventilate. Oh what have I done.

Her lips pressed to mine and I stop breathing. "I understand. We all have past. I would like you to explain to me about it, busybodies in detail." She says. "Since I'm kinda a virgin." She blushes. 'Our mate excepts us.' My wolf sighs with relief. I know, she's perfect.

"Alright. Well I kind of do BDMS. That's like a master and slave relationship or Dominant and Submissive, which ever terms you prefer. So one person has control over the other during sèx." I explain and she nods as if she understands. I'm still glad she hasn't just walked out on me yet.

"And which do you prefer?" She asks nervously biting her bottom lip.

"I'm more of a Masochist or Dominant." I blush the color of her hair. "So I used to be in control during sèx, I also beat or hit my partner during the action for sèxual gratification." I say as if explaining what BDMS is.

"Oh." She says simply.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, I will never hurt you." I cup her cheek. "You're my mate." I kiss her lips softly.

She kisses me back. We being to escalate and kiss each other more passionately. I soon get on top of her pressing down to the bed making her moan. 'We must mate her.' My wolf growls sèxually. No, not yet.

I break our kiss looking down at her. "My real name is Tuesday." She blurted out.

"What?" I ask confused.

She blushes nervously. "My real name is Tuesday Goldy Black." She says. Hm, I actually like it better than Red.

"I like your name." I smile at her and she smiles back. We begin to kiss again with her fingers roaming in my hair. She moans in my mouth as I place my tongue in hers. I need her, she's mine.

I break our kiss as I move my lips down to her neck making her moan. "There is also something else." She says.

"Yeah." I mubble on her neck as I continue to kiss her.

"I'm kinda the daughter of the alpha of the Black Forest pack." She says nervously. I freeze. I move head to look into her nervous eyes. What did she just say?

*
So big reveal for both of them. So how do you think Blue is gonna react to this? I know I'm excited to find out, since I already know. But still it is gonna be fun.

The title is obviously a play on Fifty shades of grey. Yeah I know I'm a dork, but I'm clumsy one. (I know that's not much better, but whatever.)

So tell me what you think, if you have any questions, how you think Blue will react and any suggestions? I'm here to answer ANYTHING. Anything and everything.

And would you like this better as a cover? The picture up there.⬆

Vote for people with named after the day of the week. (Since those names are super cool no matter what anybody tells me.)