<Intro> Your Pain My Pleasure

The Fourth book of the Soul Mate series follows Blue six years after he left. He's not the same innocent wolf you all knew.

He's become a well known player in the town and Pine Creek. But his interest maybe a bit darker than you expect. He is very much into BDMS.

But everything will change when a young and innocent wolf comes into town. This red head is just what Blue might need. Will she be the Red to his Blue?

Find out in Your Pain My Pleasure.

~*~

Blue is a player who's been around for a while now. It's been six years after he left from his home town of Trailwood.

Now in the new town of Pine Creek he's made quite a name for himself all on his own. He's been known to be quite the player at the local club/bar and an amazing waiter. But his taste is a bit darker than normal. He's into BDMS.

So what could change this bad boy werewolf's life around? A little red head with a lot of spunk.

What will she do to change him? And what is she running from that got her to find him?

Find out in the fourth book of the Soul Mate Series.

*
Hey so this is my first time having BDMS within the story. There won't be too much of it, but I will give you a warning if there is.

So this is the fourth book of the Soul Mate Series. I would suggest that you read those one first, even though you don't have to. The first one is Blind and Beautiful, the second one is Carter, and the third is The Vet and The Wolf. Please check them out.

Please comment and tell me what you think of this idea. You can ask me questions, tell me what you think, and even give me suggestions.

And don't forget to vote. Have a funtastic day!*