Chapter 21~ Control Freak

I woke up to the feel of someone's arms held tight around me. I tilted my head and saw that it was Tre. A tingle feeling raced through my stomach as I looked at his face. He looked so cute and innocent. I laughed silently knowing he could only look like that while he's sleeping. I climbed out of bed slowly not wanting to wake him. When I successfully made it out I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. I set out a plate full of sausages a omelet pancakes a side of fruit and a glass of full orange juice. Tre walked out and I smiled brightly at him.

"Good morning baby." I said.

He looked at me and grinned.

"Morning beautiful."

My smiled got wider.

"I made you breakfast."

His eyes widened and a look of confusion spread across his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You made me breakfast?

I then gave a seductive smile.

"Baby I said once you put it down on me ill make you breakfast, and what you did last defiantly earned you a plate."

He walked over to me and pulled me into a very deep passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around him as he kissed me.

"So I made you feel good?" He ask kissing me neck.

I was speechless.

"Yes." I said after a couple minutes

He pushed me into the counter.

"I want to make you feel like that again."

He kissed me roughy and I let a soft moan. He then went down and lifted my shirt kissing my stomach. I
grabbed the counter firmly. He went further down and I grabbed him. He looked up at me and it took a minute for me to catch my breath.

"As much as would like for you to continue. I worked hard on my breakfast and I want you to eat it."

He grinned at me and licked his lips causing me to catch my breath again.

"I really do want to eat your breakfast." He said kissing my lips and taking a seat.

He took a bite and studied I his face hard. He looked up at me.

"What?" He said.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes this shit is good. You didn't even had to ask Brook you know you could put it down."

I smiled widely.

"Oh in the kitchen to."

I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up."

He laughed.

"Come here." He said patting his lap.

I went and sat on his lap.

"What you want to do today?" He said in my neck.

"I have to go to school."

He groaned.

"I want to chill with me today." He said holding me tight.

"Your not getting tired of me." I said joking, but he must of thought I was serious by the look on his face.

He pulled away and looked directly in my face.

"Baby I would never get tired of you. Your my heart,my love, and my wife." He said grinning at the last part he said.