Chapter 2~ Trap Mansion

My alarmed rang and I just wanted to throw it across the room. I was so damn tired from the club last night, but I ended up getting up knowing it was the first day of school. Senior year, about damn time. Shit ole girl bout to look cute as fuck I thought to myself. I got up took a shower brushed my teeth and did the regular morning thing. Soon as I was done I put on my distressed jeans with a crop top. I put on my red and black Jordan's with a matching snap back hat. Then I put on some red lipstick. Damn I look fly. I grabbed my book bag and went outside to meet up with Aaliyah. She was outside standing waiting for me.

"Hey where's Sasha?" I said asking for Aaliyah's eight year old sister.

Rashaun, Aaliyah's older brother always went into to work early so we had to make sure to drop Sasha of to school before us. It was the struggle sometimes, but we family, so we don't mind.

"Rashaun didn't want us to be late dropping her of to school since its our first day and everything."

"I love your brother." I said glad we didn't have to make that stop.

She smiled.

"Yay me to."

We got inside the public bus. I wasn't a fan of the bus, but ill rather take the bus than walk. The bus stopped to let people on and I saw a pregnant girl around my age. Holding hands with a little boy. There was no more seats so I got up.

"Hey ma'am you can sit over here." I said.

She looked at me and smiled. Obviously grateful that she didn't have to stand. I looked over at Aaliyah who was still sitting.

"Aaliyah get your ass up." I said.

She looked at as if I was crazy.

"This is my seat I'm sitting. Its her own fault she got her ass pregnant."

Luckily they just came so they didn't here what Aaliyah said. I grabbed her by her shirt then pulled her out.

"There you go ma'am." I said

"She's not a ma'am she the same age as us." I heard Aaliyah whisper.

The girl smiled at us then sat down.

I pushed Aaliyah hard, then grab her shirt so she wont fault, and brought her close so she could hear me.

"You don't who she is. Which means you don't know her fucking story, so I advise you to shut the fuck until you actually no something." I whispered yelled so know one could hear but Aaliyah.

I never was the person to judge. People always wanted to judge me growing up saying I was just another girl from the hood, but I wasn't I was more than that, and those people knew nothing about me. Aaliyah pushed me off of her, but said nothing cause she knew where I was coming from.

The bus stopped and we both got out.We went and got our schedules on the way in. Aaliyah was in most of my classes. All that was happening all day was teachers introducing themselves and saying what we would be doing. The last bell rang and I was glad. I was on my way out when somebody grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall light skinned boy. He smiled and I notice he had dimples. Which are hella fine to me.

"Ah excuse me I just wanted to say ah ah um. Im sorry." he said getting red.

I thought his shyness was kinda cute. The guys I mess with are never shy. They are confident and bold, both which I liked.

"My name is Brooklyn." I said pulling out my hand so he can shake it.

"Ah Tyshawn." He said shaking my hand.