Chapter 10~ Mission Failed

"Is this all were going to do, sit here and watch nothing." I said sitting on the roof waiting for somebody to come,so we can warn Tre.

"Where waiting for the nothing to become something." Izzy said looking through the gun.

"That's boring."I said whining.

"No it's not, this just requires patience." He said.

I huffed out loud and waited. I was really bored so I decided to tune into what Tre was doing.

"Such a Shame you had to leave Tre." I heard someone say through my mic.

Who the fuck is that.

"Aye Izzy listen to this." I said telling him to tune into the mic.

He turned it on and we both listened.

"Shoot him." The guy said.

Bang bang bang

I jumped back and screamed.

"Tre! He's hurt we have to do something." I said going back and forth out of breath.

"Aye aye Brooklyn listen to me." Izzy said grabbing my shoulders. "We have to wait."

"What the fuck you mean we have to wait he could be dead." I said panicking.

"This happen before, Tre got this." Izzy looking in my eyes.

"This happened before!" I said shock out of my mind." So what? You expect me to do stay here and act like everything's okay. What if he doesn't come back Izzy!"

He shook his head.

"We just have to take that chance Brook."

"Take that chance huh fine." I said sitting down.

Izzy looked at me. Then went backed to looking at his gun. I was worrying about Tre so much. What if they shot him, or needs help. I just couldn't take that chance. I looked at Izzy and saw that he was still staring through that stupid gun. I got up looked at Izzy one more time then ran. I was going to find Tre. I went down the steps not wanting to take the elevator. When I reached the bottom I found myself in a lobby. I saw a lady behind the desk and went to her.

"Uhh excuse me." I said.

She looked at me and frowned.

"Hello you must be one of G's, friends."She said I guess trying to find right words to call me.

I nodded not knowing what else to do.
She got up and led me someplace like an office. I had no idea what I was doing. I just hope this lead me to Tre, and hopefully he's alive. She told me to step inside, and I did.

"Come here." A mans voice said.

I walked over to the voice and to my surprise the man was fine.

"Damn." Was all he said when he saw me.

I smiled not really knowing what was going on.

"What you shy or something, come here." He said.

I didn't want to go to him. He was fine but what he wanted me to do would be disrespectful to Tre. I had to do this though to find him. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"You can call me Diamond." I said not giving him my name.

"You can call me G." He said. "How about we take things up a notch." He said kissing my neck and lifting my dress.

"Wait!" I yelled way to loudly.

"What?" He said confused.

"I uh just like it better with champagne." I said giving him a devilish smile.