Chapter 12~ Vacation Day

Aaliyah and our bags was pack. She came over my house this morning so Tre didn't have to make stops on the way to the airport. As I was walking out the door I gave my mother a hug and left. Tre was already waiting and so was the other guys. I walked out and Izzy helped put our bags in the car. I went over to the drivers seat so I could see Tre.

"Hey you don't mind if Aaliyah goes do you." I said pouting.

He quickly looked over at Aaliyah then at me.

"She can come, but don't be doing that last minute shit again."

I smiled.

"Okay I won't." I said going over to get in the passenger seat.

I turned around and quickly notice that there was only five seats in the car.

"Oh dang Aaliyah I forgot that there wasn't enough seats." I said half lying.

"Have her just sit on Khalil's lap." Quan said.

Khalil looked at Aaliyah and smiled.

"Go ahead" He said patting his lap.

"Alright." She said climbing in his lap.

I watched as Aaliyah laid back on him comfortably, and Khalil put his arms around her waist. Once everyone was settled. I smiled to myself.

Cute!

Tre began driving to the airport. It didn't take that long to get there.

"You got the tickets." I asked Tre as we walked inside the airport.

He looked at me confused.

"Why do we need tickets?" He said.

I was wondering what he meant by that until I saw a huge jet. My mouth dropped open.

"That's yours?" I ask.

"Yeah." He said smiling.

"Damn Tre you got it going on" Aaliyah said getting in the jet.

He grinned at her.

I didn't know a plane could feel so spacious I thought walking around in the plane. I sat down in a seat. Aaliyah sat by me while the rest of the guys sat somewhere else talking. I watched as the plane slowly took off. A lady walked in front of us and greeted us with a smile.

"Would y'all like anything to drink?" she said.

"Champagne please." Aaliyah said.

The lady nodded and walked away.

"Aalyiah you don't need to be drinking."

Aalyiah looked over and gave me a dumb look.

"It's just champagne, I'm basically not drinking."

I rolled my eyes.

The lady came back and poured champagne into out glasses.

I watch her then walk over to the guys, and ask the same thing. Tre smiled at her and touch the back of her waist. She smiled widely at his affection towards her.

"I hope this mini vacation is fun." Aaliyah said distracting me from Tre.

"I'm sure it will be especially since you and Khalil wanna be flirty and stuff."

"You talking about me sitting on his lap? Girl please I bet you planned that."

I laughed.

"Hopefully I can work my magic on him before we leave though." Aaliyah said.