Chapter 6~ My Protector

"Okay tell me one more time! I promise this is the last time." Aaliyah said sitting on my bed.

I looked at my best friend who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I told you five freaking times Aaliyah. I'm not saying it again."

"I'm sorry I just can't believe you fucked him." Aalyiah said getting hype.

I jumped up and covered my hand on her mouth.

"Quiet my mom going to hear you, and don't say that you make me sound like a hoe."

She moved my hand from her mouth.

"Girl please you far from that, but y'all official."

"There's no such thing as official, but I guess you can say that." I said smiling to myself.

She screamed.

"Ahhh Im so happy for you girl, but wait. What happened to you saying, oh he an asshole, and I'm not feeling him, and blah blah blah."

I grinned.

"I think we both know I was lying." I said laughing. "But don't get me wrong he still an asshole."

"Then why you with him." Aalyiah asked.

"Because he's my asshole, and I'm just going to have to deal with it."

My phone started to ring. I looked to see it was Tre.

"Here goes my asshole calling me." I said laughing.

"Put it on speaker." Aaliyah said.

I put it on speaker, and answered.

"Hel-

"Take me off speaker." He said before I can even speak.

Dang how he know.I looked over at Aaliyah, and she shrugged her shoulders. I took him off speaker, and answered.

"Man what you want." I said annoyed that he killed the fun.

"No need to get mad at me sweetheart. What I have to say just needs to be private."

"What you need to say?" I asked curious.

"I just need you down at the trap."

"Why?" I ask.

"Can't talk over the phone just come." He said hanging up.

Did he just hang up on me. Oh this boy really gonna test me.I got up and went over by Aaliyah.

"Aaliyah I got to go."

"Where to?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"The trap."

"Can I go?"

"Naw girl Tre acting all secretive and stuff. I don't think he want me to bring anyone."

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but I want to see my baby sooner or later."

"Your baby?" I said confused.

"Yes girl, Khalil!" Aaliyah screamed as if I was stupid.

I cracked up.

"Girl please that ain't your baby and you know it. He only wanted some and you gave it. That's your fault."

"Shit Brooklyn I know. I only wanted some to, but now I can't get that boy out my head. He going to be mine now." Aaliyah said.

"Good luck with that." I said walking to the door.