Chapter 7~ What He Does To Me

A/N

Sorry for mistakes. From this chapter and previous ones😁👀 Enjoy though!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was really excited that Tre Kell wanted to chill today. I curled my hair put on some make up, and put on a dress that showed my curves well. I was all done, and extremely satisfied with myself. I sat down and waited for him to come.

Twenty minutes passed by and Tre still hasn't shown. I decided to call him, but his phone went straight to voicemail.

What is doing? I know his ass told me to be ready.

I sat on my bed and started playing with my fingers when my door opened. I looked up to see it was my mom.

"Brooklyn! What are you doing all dressed up, looking bad like your mama."She said sitting next to me.

I smiled.

"I'm just waiting for somebody." I said.

"Brooklyn you better not be waiting for a guy. No guy keeps my baby waiting." My mom said getting angry.

I looked down not able to say anything.

My mom sighed.

"What's his name and is he your boyfriend."

"His name is Tre Kell and no he definitely not my boyfriend." I said lying through my teeth.

I didn't want my mom to know that had something going on with him. My mom didn't say anything and I looked up to see what's wrong.

"Mom are you-

"Tre Kell Waters." My mom said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"This boy your talking about is his name Tre Kell Waters."

"Yea." I said confused on how she knew him.

"Oh Brooklyn I was really hoping you guys didn't meet."

"Why?" I ask trying to figure out what she knew.

"Girls like us Brooklyn are attractive to exciting and bad guys. Those guys just happen to be dealers. With a dealer comes trouble and heartbreak and-

She sighed.

"You just don't want a dealer Brooklyn, but I can't tell who to date."

Damn right you can't.

"Little girl watch your mouth." She said giving me a glare.

My eyes widened. How did she know what I said.

"Im your mother Brooklyn. I know what you thinking." She said grinning at me. "Just be careful Brook." She said getting up and leaving.

I looked at my phone for any miss calls and there was none. I decided to wait for him a little bit longer. I began to feel my eyes getting heavy. I closed them then began drifting to sleep.

"Oh you think I'm stupid. Coming to my crib fuck my girl then taking my money. You going to die today mother fucker."

There she was hidden Terrified at what she was seeing.

"Daddy." She says coming out from the shadows.

The man looked at her with the gun in his hand.

"Baby girl." He says

Bang bang bang.

I felt myself being woken up.