Chapter twenty

Diana's POV

I like you. I like you. I like you. I like you. I like you.

His words were still running through my mind. I sat at the end of my bed, still blushing. I was really surprised when he kissed me. I don't want to kiss back because of Perrie. I really miss his kiss. This is a dream. He kissed me and he told me that he likes me! I'm waiting for him to say that. Is this really a dream? I want to tell zayn what really happened. So that everything will be back on the way it is. 

Please stop me from think about that. He likes me again? Why? How? When? 

This perfect moment of thinking was interrupted by my brother who was knocking loudly at my white wooden door. I ran towards the door and quickly opened it. "What?" I spat. "Dude, you're late for school!" Oh. I freaking forgot about that. "Ugh! Get out and I'll be ready in 10 minutes." He nodded and went down.

I quickly grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I quickly stripped from my clothes and threw them on the floor. I opened the shower and put on the shampoo and the soap at the same time. I rinsed it off and dried myself. I went out of the bathroom half naked. I put my underwear on and pulled out my black and white shorts and a loose black shirt that has a drum set printed on it. I quickly grabbed my black converse. I brushed my long wavy hair and I pinned my bangs with hair clips. I put my black watch on my left wrist and a lot of black bracelets on my right wrist.

I went back on the bathroom and brushed my teeth. i quickly ran downstairs and grabbed some toast from the plate of my brother. "Hey that's mine!" he said, trying to get it back from me. "Its now mine!" I laughed and he just rolled his eyes. "Stop fighting." dad warned and we nodded. I finished my brother's toast which was now mine and stood up from the chair. "Bye mum. Bye dad. Bye weirdo." I said kissing their cheeks. "Bye toast stealer!" Daniel said. "I love you too" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Take care, darling! Love you." dad said. "I love you too. Now let me leave now before i ended up in the principal's office." I said and ran to the door and closed it shut. 

Today is the first day of school and today is the first time that I ran there alone. 2 years ago, dad was driving me there because Niall was not there. And when I arrived home, mom sent me to my room directly because i was grounded. To be honest, school was the only thing that I could do whatever i want. But I was not happy.. Niall wasn't there. But here I am now, running to school alone. As in running. I am now sweaty when I arrived at the school gate and was greeted by oh you know..

Bullies.

The only thing I hated in school. Well besides all the homeworks and subjects and teachers, I really hate bullies. I mean, who loves them? Oh yeah, their slutty girlfriends who's wearing a lot of paint on  their faces. I don't really wear make-up. In fact, i hate them so much. But when its needed, I wear them but only a few. I was looking at the people around the school and all of them wore make-up. I was the ONLY one who does't have any make-up. It irritates me when its on my face. 

Back to reality, I was greeted by bullies. There were 4 guys about 5'9 ft tall and 3 girls and I guess they were cheerleaders. A blonde girl went towards me and stopped me from my tracks. "You're new here?" she smirked. Oh I hate that evil smirk on her face. It makes me want to punch that girl. "Well, obviously. You didn't see me here before so I am new here. Does that answer your question?" I said with no expression on my face. "Bitch!" She said as she slapped me on the face. 

"I really get that a lot. Don't worry, you're not the only blondie who slapped me. Good bye." I said as I walked to the entrance of the school but i was stopped when she grabbed my arm. She turned me around and slapped me again. "Go on and slap me harder!" I said as she did it it again. She looked at the others and did something to make them go to me. "What do we have here Stephanie?" The guy with a quiff said. He reminds me of Zayn but a bad one. "Whats your name, sweetie?" he asked. "Don't ever call me that. It sickens me." I spat at him and he smirked. The two guys grabbed each one of my arm and held it firmly. What a perfect day today..