SMUT: Derek for Tasha

Hi guys! This is a Derek-smut for the amazing GallysChica ! I really hope you like this, Tasha! If not, just tell me and I can rewrite it.
If you're not comfortable reading smit, then don't read it!
-------------
"Oh shut it! You don't know anything!" You shout at boyfriend Derek after he accused you for hooking up with your best friend Stiles.
"Don't I? You're always smiling when you're around him! You don't even care about me anymore!" He roars back at you. You stumble backwards with tears starting to fill your eyes. Derek immediately understands his mistake and looks regretful.
"Tasha, I didn't mean it!" He whispers slowly moving forward.
"Yes you did, Derek." At this point tears are streaming down your cheeks. He shakes his head.
"Tasha-"
"No."
"Please let me-"
"No!"
"I love you-"
"Leave me alone!"
You start to exit his loft before you realise what he just said.
"You love me," you state for yourself.
"Yes I do Tasha," Derek whispers back at you.
"I think- yeah. I think I love you too."
The tears have stopped exiting your eyes. You walk back to your handsome boyfriend. He puts his hands on your hips and places a sweet kiss on your lips.
"I love you so so so much and I don't want to lose you."
"You'll never loose me," you whisper and reconnects your lips. The kiss get a boy heated and soon enough both if your shirts are laying on the floor. Without breaking the kiss, Derek guides you to his bedroom and throws you on his bed. He kisses your lips violently at the same time as he removes your bra, leaving your chest fully exposed. He smirks at your body and attacks your lips with his. He uses his left hand to massage your left breast. You scratch his back as you moan against his lips. He removes both of your pants with ease. When you're in your underwear he starts to kiss you lower and lower until he's right were your knickers/panties starts. He pulls them off with his teeth. He smiles when he sees how wet you are. You moan when he places a finger inside of you. He soon takes a second finger inside of you. He starts to pump slowly at first, picking up the tempo after a while. You arch your back as you feel the pleasure.
"Faster Derek," you moan at your boyfriend. "I'm gonna-"
He takes his fingers out of you before you can come, leaving you unsatisfied.
"Not yet baby girl," he whispers as he pulls his really hard enormous member out. He kisses you before placing himself over your entrance. You take a deep breath before he enters you. He starts to pump fast and hard. You moan out of pleasure every time he hits your G-spot. You're close to coming and you can feel Derek is too by the fact that his thrust were becoming irregular. You both come as the same time. He pulls himself out of you breathing heavily.
"That was amazing," he whispered placing a small kiss on your forehead.
"I love you Derek Hale."
"And I love you future Mrs Hale."
----------
I hope you like it! And for those who requested a imagine of me: I'll write it as soon as I can!
Xx,
Elinthefab