How you study together

Hey guys! I'm aware of the fact that I haven't updated in quite a while, but there was been a lot of things going on lately, and school starts today (which is why u did this chapter) but don't worry, I'll update as often as I can. Hope you enjoy!
-------
Scott: you help him out with his homework after school and he keeps placing small kisses on your cheek every now and then.
Stiles: you both sit on his bed studying and he doesn't let you kiss him before you're completely done with the homework.
Derek: he loves to help you with your homework, mostly because he finds it adorable with you wrinkle your nose and bite your lip when you don't understand something. He gives you a kiss when you got something right, making you want to study harder.
Liam: you love to sit at the dinner table doing homework when you have schoolwork. It usually ends with you distracting each other a lot and not getting the work done.
Isaac: you love to sit in the library after school studying and talking. You help each other out if there's something you don't understand.
Jackson: you don't really study together, you mostly study with Lydia while Jackson study on his own or with Danny, but when you do, it often ends in a heated make out session.
-----
So that's it. I know it's a bit short, but at least I updated right!?
Love you all.
Xxx,
Elinthefab