A/N

Hi guys! As some of you might know, I went to a concert today! It was awesome! The bands playing was the Swedish boyband The Fooo Conspiracy (check them out if you like 1D, Justin Bieber, 5sos or the vamps) and the vamps!
I've been a Foooer (fan of the Fooo Conspiracy) since day one so to finally go to one of their concerts felt amazing! Their music isn't what I usually listen to but for some reason, I can't stop loving them and their music......
I hadn't heard that much from the vamps before but they turned out to be great! They actually played Teenagers (My Chemical Romance) which is like the best song ever. I was about to faint because I couldn't breath properly and Bradley (one of the member of the vamps) saw it and looked me in the eyes for some seconds to make sure that I was okay, because I looked like hell. And then I smiled and he smiled back at me before going back to singing! It felt amazing! He's so adorable!

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I don't know if can update that much tomorrow (since I'm tired and I have dance practice) and I've two Derek-smut-imagines (yes two different smuts with the same character) to write for people. I'll see how much I manage to write tomorrow. I'll try my best to write as much as I can....
Love you all,
Elinthefab