Scott imagine

You gasp for air as you shoot out of bed. Another nightmare. You've been having these ever since your best friend Isaac left town a couple of years ago.
"B-babe what's wrong?" A familiar voice whispers worriedly.
"Nothing Scott, I'm fine."
"Another nightmare?"
You know that you can't keep any secrets from Scott since he knows everything about you better than anyone else, except for Isaac.
"Scoot over," you say as you climb back to bed. He plays with your hair while waiting for you to start telling him what the matter is, which he knows that you will do. He's right, after a couple of minutes of just enjoying the moment you tell him that you miss Isaac and that's why you're having nightmares. He surprises you by not being mad or jealous of the fact that you miss Isaac so much.
"It's okay honey. He will come back because I know that he misses you as much as you misses him, if not more."
You smile at your boyfriend and give him a peck on the lips.
"Thank you."
"Now go get me some coffee," he says with a big grin on his face.
"Douche." You punch him lightly on his arm.
"You love me."
"Yes I do love you, idiot," you say and mean it with all your heart. You love everything about your woodie boy Scott McCall
---
Hi guys!
I hope you liked it! I really enjoyed writing it because I wanted to write something about Isaac but I didn't necessarily want him to be in it, if that makes any sense... And Scott is sweetheart number 1.
Xx,
Elinthefab