The end for now and a rebirth.

Jack's pov

I am crouching next to the bomb, my armour had practically been destroyed, and the bomb was damaged, next to me is a zombie with a golden helmet and a diamond chest plate, laying on the floor, with my knife in its throat. I think back.

######### Flash back ############

I'm running through the stronghold, firing the mini gun furiously, at any mob that shows it self, lucky, most are in groups of about 20, and I'm just laying waste to then, I enter a chamber with a portal and throw a couple of grenades and fire the Mini gun and few seconds before the grenades exploded, destroying the End portal, I then run to the other chamber with a throne, surrounded by mobs, i fire and killed the mobs surrounding the throne until my gun I empty, I drop it and started to fire my Assault Rifle, then a charged creeper explodes, ripping my armour to pieces, but I continue to fire my rifle and pistol till the king zombie and I were left.

my guns were empty so I drew my combat knife, the zombie spoke up, "So, a human survived and wants revenge, I never could never have foreseen this" I was surprised. I knew it, you knew that we were coming, well, I have come... To finish this mission,to destroy you" I said, "I WILL GUT YOU WITH MY KNIFE, YOU BASTARD" I shouted this part and ran at him, he ran at me as well.

SHURCK !, as the sword went through my chest, but I held firm, the king smiles, then looks down, "uuh" he said and falls to the floor, I knee, pull the sword out, I am dying, andit hurts like hell, why me ? I thought then crawled to the remains of my armour and pull out the bomb, I checked it, I was damaged, the timer was fried, oh well, I'm dying anyway.

########### back to now #######

I have to press this button and that's it, the bomb will detonate and that's it, I can hear more mobs coming, "hey boys, I'm coming" I said, then think about the girls, "Heroinebrine, I know you can hear me, open that letter, it's been an honour to meet you and sorry I wouldn't be coming back, I love you all so much" I said, I close my eyes and think about the girls and the happy times we had, the last thing I think of is us all in front of the house, me in the middle and the girls surrounding me, I then press the button.

A flash of white hits me, and for that spit second, I think I smiled.

Cupa's pov

we all woke to a sound of a loud explosion, and the ground was shaking. "What the hell was that ?" I asked after it was over, I saw that Jack was missing, all three of us looked confused, then I had a horrible feeling.

I ran out the room, all the girls were up, "JACK, JACK, WHERE ARE YOU ?" I shout, we head down stairs to see Heroinebrine, slumped on the floor, a letter next to her, I went up and read it out loud.

"Dear girls, if you are reading this, then I have gone to do my duty and haven't returned, if you heard an explosion, then the mission is finished. Please don't cry, don't waste your tears on a soldier like me, just live your lives and don't forget what I give you, this house is yours and so is everything I own, I will always love you all, I did this so that you don't get hurt, I'm sorry for leaving you all. I love you all and keep those memories of the times we had safe, this is Captain Jack Brown, Goodbye" I said, I felt my chest tighten up, i then fall to the ground, crying out loud, we all did, "maybe he got out ?" Says Skelly, in disbelief. Heroinebrine just turned and said "no, he didn't, he was dying, so he detonated the bomb manually as the timer was fried" she said with tears in her eye's, we all just hugged each other and slumped on the floor.

### meanwhile in the an unknown location ###

Jacks pov

I open my eyes to see a world of white, "hey Sir, we knew you wouldn't let us down, even when you were being a woman hoarder", i turn to see Jamie, Alex and George, and the rest of the lads behind them.

"hey lads, and watch your mouth, not my fault that I can get the girls while you sit and watch, but its nice to see you all again" I say.

"likewise, sir. Now, about those lady's back there... They will need you and you have earned your right to live" said George.

Before I could ask what he meant, an old man with a beard came past them, with another person who looked like Heroinebrine, but a man and slightly older.

"welcome, young warrior, to the Aither, I am Notch, and this is my brother Herobrine" Notch said, then Herobrine spoke up, "I know that you and my daughter have met up and are in love, and because of your courage and loyalty, we have decided that you have the right to live, it your choice, so choose what you would like" he said in a mythical voice.

I thought about it for sometime, I made a choice, "my lords, you know what I want, please... Send me back" they nod, "say goodbye to you comrades, you won't be seeing them for a while, and your family" said Notch.

I turned to see my sister and two brothers, "hey everyone, as much as I want to stay, I have other people to see, and the same to you lads" they salute, I hugged my family and saluted my men, then everything went black.

###### Present time, at the house #######

I wake up outside the house, I'm wearing my uniform with my knife, rifle and pistol, I open the door to see all the girls in a group, they turned away, looking at the floor, where the letter was laying, I stand next to them, then Cupa looked up, then back at the floor.

"I miss him" said Andr, then Cupa's head shot back at me, she couldn't speak, "he was so young" said Blazette, "oh come on now, I wasn't that young" I said, all the girls shot up. They looked at me and smiled, then screamed in delight, some cried, some bear hugged me and some cried and bear hugged me.

"how are you alive ?", " what happened ?", I was being bombarded by questions. So I sat them in the living room and told them everything, from the moments I got out of bed, to the fighting and detonating the bomb, till the point where Notch and Herobrine granted me a life.

"does that mean your here for good ?" Questioned Flame, I stand and said"yes, I am, as I said before, I would come back to you all" I said, they group hugged me, and I was in the middle,why me ? I thought, then turned to Andr, "can you take me to the village ?" She nodded and an instant later, we were in the village.

I ran and knocked on the door to slices house, I saw the letter on the side, but saw Alice, Anna and Jasmine looking at me, I open the door and hugged them, "I think I may be coming back for trading soon" I said with a smile and kissed all three of them, then explained what happened.

I then teleported back with Andr to find all the girls missing, I head up stairs to see everyone, including Andr, naked in my room, I was about to run but the door slammed and I heard it lick from behind me, I see Heroinebrine with the keys, "this is your welcome home present, now get him girls" she said.

its good to be back and the future seemed good but as the girls grabbed me, two words popped in to my mind, why me ?.

A/N THE END FOR NOW, BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE JACK WILL BE BACK. Just want to say thanks to all you lovely readers who read my book and voted and a special thanks to Stunning for his mob talker book, that inspired me to write this book, this is Bielby3847, over and out.