A complete house... A private raffle ???

Jacks POV

I've been working on the house all day, the time is 4 o'clock in the morning when I have finished, I've furnished the rooms with carpets and beds, there is 17 rooms, for the 16 girls and me, then there is 1 spare room on the 1st floor, an attic, ground floor and a basement.

There is a pool outside for warm days and a kitchen, with some red stone and forged wiring that Skelly had salvaged from wrecked drop ships and pods, the living room has a big sofa and a few stools for the kitchen. "Finally done, now to wait for the girls to wake up" I thought to myself.

I kept myself busy whilst checking the wiring, to make sure nothing will catch fire, at around 7, I went to the cave to collect the girls, I blindfolded them and led them to a spot in front of the house, "okey, you can take them off now" I said, the girls, took them off, and stood there in silence for a few seconds, the started to cry and turned to me, I knew what's gonna happen, I turn and run for my life, they caught up with me in like 4 seconds and hugged the crap out of me, WHY MEEEEEE ??????? I thought to myself as I was getting my ribs crushed.

"This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for any of us" a teary-eyed Zoey had cried out.

After I sorted the girls to their rooms, I've put the food into the cupboards and chest in the kitchen then headed to my room to sleep, I dreamed of how my life has changed, I've lost friends but made new ones, have a decent house with plenty of company compared to my one bed room with no one in it but me.

I woke up two hours later, put on my spare vest and went to check on the girls, none were in their rooms, I looked around till I found them in the main room, in a circle, they went silent after they noticed me enter, "had a good nap ?" Asked Cupa, "Yeah, it was decent" I replied with a suspicious tone, " you worked all night ?" Asked Heat, "all the way till 4 this morning I think, then checked everything till 7" I said as I sat down, I couldn't take it anymore.

"What's going on, and before you say anything, I know it's involves me" I said in a straight forward speech. The girls looked guilty "we were talking about you, we have a question" said Andr, "ok" I said, wonder what's going to happen, "who... Who are you gonna s-sleep with f-first ?" Winter asked. BANG !  I fucking called it, I thought, I knew this would happen, "well ?" Asked Andr.

"I.... I-I don't ...." Was all I could stutter before they said "fine, I've got an idea, pull a name out of a hat at 12 in the afternoon, who ever gets picked, get you for a whole 24 hours, night included" said Blazette. " that not a bad idea the girls said.

No, it not, miles better than anything I could come up with, "good idea, I don't have a say in this do I ?" I said with a slight grin on my face, "nope" said Blazette.

"Fine, lets make it more interesting, I will treat the lucky winner like a princess for the whole 24 hours, but the name comes out of the hat and on to a list, and that would be our set timetable for the future, agreed ?" I said, they all nodded, "not a bad idea, cold one" Blazette replied.

### skip to 12pm, (afternoon) ####

The girls sit on the sofas, I put all 16 names in to my helmet, (even the little ones, there was a big debate going on for about an hour, in the end, they won, don't get the wrong ideas and think I'm a perv) I stuck my hand into the helmet, every girl held their breathe, I felt around and grabbed a piece of paper at the bottom of the pile, I took it out and just stared at it.

The girls got nervous, they know who gets me, claims my virginity, "WHO IS IT ???" One of them shouted, I looked up and said, with a plain note in my voice, " the winner is ....." " who ?" asked winter, "well, Winter, I don't think tonight's good for you..." She looked down, " why ?" She said quietly, " because your with me" I said flatly.

The world stood still, she looks up, thinking its a joke, " joking right ?" She asked with abit of doubt, " "nope" I said, smiling, she knows I'm not lying, runs upto me and jumps, wrapping her legs around my thighs, yet I'm still standing,"yesssss" she shouts.

"Don't worry girls, you'll get your turn, now winter, please follow me to my room, your highness" I said and took a bow. She followed my to my room.

She dives on to my bed, " hold on, that's not till later" I said, she blushes and sits up, "so what happens now ?" She asked, clearly excited,"well, if you want, I'll go down and get you some food and a drink, then I'll give you a massage, if you like ?" I suggest

She nods and I go get here something to eat, I get some steak, and bread, with some wine that I bought from the village and water" , "awwww, not fair" silk said in a fit of frustration, " just wait your turn, it could be you tomorrow, you don't know" Andr said, " that right" I said as I made my way up.

I gave Winter, the food, after she ate, I massaged her shoulders, then she laid down and took off her top, she wore a black bra underneath, I massaged her back, after a while she spoke up "I never knew you could do this" she said in a relaxed tone, "well, you never asked, I learnt about it in a book, I've always had the lightest touch" I replied, " I remember the first day we met, I was chained against the wall, heard a noise outside, saw you fight that wither skeleton, you fought hard to save us, you blew the door in ..., you've promised to love and protect us, even made this entire house for us and you are doing this, I love you" she said, I smiled. After the massage, I took her to the on suite bathroom, ( all the bed rooms have these, as well as one on the landing) I lit some candles and left her to soak in the bath, I went to the wine, opened it and placed it in two champagne glasses, I strip to my boxers and wait on the bed.

The bathroom door opens....

A/N THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE LEMONS/SEX SCENES, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY WORK. OVER AND OUT.