One hell of a night

Jacks POV 

Blazette had literally Ripped my boxers off, revealing my naked body, she nearly fainted at the sight of my dick, i could tell that I was a surprise to her, "i th-thought it was big, but it's bigger then I thought, you are something indeed" she says. She pulls me to the bed and launches me on to it. Literally. 

########### LEMON SCENE ###########

She stripes down to her bra and underwear in a matter of seconds, wow, that was fast, I was impressed, she then dived on me, like a wild animal, she grabs my erection and squeezes it hard, I kiss her neck and she moans, then clings on to me, digging her nails in to my back, "Ouch, be careful" I hear myself say with a pleasurable tone in my voice, suggesting that I like it, she then let's go of me and takes the rest of her clothes off, then lays on top of my, she places my dick between her legs and forces it in, "Oooh my, that's good" she starts riding me, after a few minutes, she drinks a potion and rides me harder, till I came, but she said, "you came, now it's my turn" she rode my for 5 minutes before she came but I came about 3 times, "now, we are gonna do at least 5 rounds" OH MY GOD, WHY ME ?.

After ALOT of sex, we were about to finally finish, when she grabbed my cock and started the jerk me off, when I came, it went all over her, at this point, she seemed satisfied and we finally stopped.

####### END OF LEMON #########

We had sex for 6 hours, my dick hurts so much, I doubt I'll walk properly for at least a week, I must have came about 57 times.

I was about to fall a sleep when Blazette decided to speak up, "I never got to thank you for saving me from the citadel and then carrying me through the portal whilst I was knocked out, and I know you hurt yourself when you came through", she sounded somewhat guilty, "it's ok, and I know you blame your self, don't because it was not your fault that you got knock out" . 

She smiled "always so modest, I'm of for a bath, I really need to clean myself now" she said in a relaxed voice. She got up and headed to the bathroom, after 20 minutes she came out and laid down, I then started to give her a massage.

"Wow, how can you do this ?" She asked, obviously relaxed.

"Like I said to Winter, I have the lightest touch, now enjoy" I said as I started to give her whole body a massage, after an hour, she was breathing softly, she's fallen asleep I thought to myself.

I laid down next to her, putting my arm around her and nodded of myself.

I woke up later then I normally would, wow, last night must have completely drained me of my energy, I thought and got up, I yawned and stretched and grabbed my gear, I saw that Blazette was still sound a sleep and so, I left her and went down stairs for a coffee, I then went outside and dived in to the pool.

Damn, my dick hurts, I'll probably need a few pain killers for that, I put a towel around my shoulders after drying myself, I had some tight waist boxers which could act like swimming trunks , I went into the house and the girls nearly fainted, I walk into the room with a towel hung over my shoulder, with small spots of water all over my chest, I kind of enjoy their reactions but I won't do it all the time as they would murder me. 

"Morning, ladies" I heard myself say and took a mock bow, "morning Jack" they all replied, including Blazette, I stick my hand in to the helmet and pull out the next piece of paper, to my surprise, it was blank, I don't remember putting blank pieces of paper in the helmet, "well, since you've had little sleep in the last few nights,we thought you deserve a break" Charlotte said,answering my unasked question, "yeah, especially since you had Blazette last night, we've  seen you limp out that room this morning" added Vanessa with a cheeky grin, I smiled at this and was about to say thanks but before I could, everything goes black as I fall unconscious, the last thing I saw was the girls standing around me.

I wake, yet I know it a dream, I see a figure standing in front of me, it was a female, my height, with a blue top and purple jeans, but what stood out the most about this figure was her eyes, they were white, but at closer glance, her pupils were also with but just visible.

"Sorry for the rude intrusion, human, I'm heroinebrine, it is nice to finally meet you... ?" She said in a soft tone, I took her hesitation as a way to ask my name, "it Brown,  Captain Jack Brown" I said, some reason I felt at ease, "nice name, but Captain, I'm not here for mere introductions, I came to tell you that I need you to do a task for me, if your up for it" she asked, I nodded, "what's the task ?" I asked in a tone of confidence, at this, she smiled as she knew I'm up for the task "you need to make you're house slightly bigger, as you've got some more company coming, I believe you know what a wither is ?" I thought back to the book I read, "yes, I do believe I had, a hard target to bring down if I had to engage one" I reply, "there is another hybrid coming, she is hurt but Winter will know her and ready you're weapons, she will arrive in 3 days, someone will be following her. Until we meet again, Jack" she touched my head and everything went white, I wake in the living room, the girls were surrounding me, I get up, "are you alright ?" Asked Andr, "yes, I'm fine, there's something I need to do, I'll need help, Skelly, I'll need your help as well as yours Andr" I stated, "why" they asked, "because I need to salvage some equipment" I said as I ran up stairs to  get my gear ready for a long day.