The new arrival

It as been three days since heroinbrine told me about our quest arriving, since then, I have tried to keep life normal, the armour has been checked, the mini gun has been cleaned as well as reloaded and I have slept with Gelli, that was a night, the the next was Zoey, she is wild and is also a Lot stronger then she seems and last night was Vannessa, She didn't take Silks approach, but to be honest, she was quite dominant and demanding.

######### BACK TO THE PRESENT ###########

Jacks POV 

I was on a side of the cliff, near a valley about a mile from the house, in a full suit of Power Armour, and the M130 be my side, the girls are in the basement, but Skelly, Blazette, Cupa and Andr waited in the house, in case they were needed, I taught Cupa and Andr the basics on how to use a 10mm pistol, they are fast learners, Skelly has the Sniper rifle and Blazette has one of the spare Assualt rifles, I did try to show her how to use it, but she shook it off, saying, "I know how to aim and shoot, I don't need to reload because you'll save us if we miss" damn, she is very persistent.

I was about to move to another point when I thought I heard something, I turn to see a girl landing on the floor, with an arrow in her arm, she tries to run but an arrow lands next to her face, "somebody please, help me" she screamed, I saw who was chasing her, 8 zombies and 5 skeletons with helmets on, to protect them from sun light, with swords and bows, 2 of the zombies had axes and wore armoured chest plates, they were in the open and didn't notice me, now my chance.

"Stay down!" I shout to the girl, who laid down straight away, I know that the Vulcan was accurate until it was red hot, but I didn't want to take chances, I let loss a 10 second spray on the group, from left to right, then back the the left, of the 13 in the group, 10 died where they stood, bits of their bodies were ripped off and thrown back down the valley, I drop the gun as the remaining 3 got close, one had an axe, one with a sword and a skeleton.

I lifted my fist and punched the zombie with the sword in the face, decapitating the head from the body, I fucking love this armour, I though as I ran to the next, the skeleton fired at me but the blue glowing arrow simply bounced off my armour and landed on the ground, there was a small dent but nothing to worry about, I grabbed the last zombie and throw it at the skeleton, knock them both over and knocked off their helmets, leaving them both to burn as they just burst in to flames.

I then ran to the girl, she looked terrified and curled up in to a ball as I reached out my hand. "It's ok, your safe now, Sarah"  I said in a calm voice.

Sarah's POV 

I curled up and saw his hand reach out, and I waited for the punch that never came, "it's ok, your safe now, Sarah" he said in calm voice, his arm was reached out, I grasped his hand and he pulled me off the floor, he removed his helmet, he was quite handsome, he grabbed a box from a small bag near his weapon, it had a Red Cross on it, "I'll have to remove your arrow, I'll be gentle" he promised, he put a needle in my arm, then the pain disappeared, he pulled the arrow out and put a bandage over the wound.

"How do you... Know my name ?" I asked, "because I know your sister, Winter" he said, I felt relieved, she is safe, "where is she ? Is she safe ?" I asked, he smiled and put everything in the bag, "yes, she is safe, come, we will go meet her" I was about to fall over but he grabbed my arm and sat me on his shoulders I grabbed his helmet that he put on, and he's armour was pretty stable, "what's your name ?" I asked,  "it's Jack, and I bet your hungry, right ?" He said, as if on Que, my stomach grumbled.

We stood in front of a big house, he took me down, then the door opened and I saw Winter, "Winter" I shouted, "Sarah, my Notch, I've missed you so much, sister" said Winter.

Jacks POV

I saw both hug each other as I removed my helmet, it kind of reminded me of my family, I wonder how my parents were handling the idea that they have lost all their sons and only daughter, I missed them so much.

Sarah came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, "thanks for saving me and my sister" she said, then headed inside and so did everyone else, I sighed, tried to forget about my family and headed to the basement to place my armour away.

######### LATER THAT DAY ###########

After building another room, I headed down stairs to see the girls in a group, I know every time they do this, it'll either be about me or involve me.

I was about to leave the room when I heard Sarah ask "are you really human ? And did you really raid the nether citadel to rescue my sister and her friends ?" She asked in a curious tone.

"To both questions, yes and I would raid the citadel again if I could but for the first part, it was quite easy, I would have gotten them out without any raised suspicion but that wither skeleton came down the corridor, but shit like that happens" I stated, she smiles.

"Is it true, about... About the raffle ?" She stuttered, "yep, and thanks for reminding me, I also need to head to the village later for more supplies, I'm going to start some crops, we could really do with them" I stated, I hoped it would be Skelly, and I pulled out a name, the mighty Notch has heard me.

"The next winner is.... Skelly" I shouted, Skelly got up and ran to me, I kissed her and carried her to my room, "and Sarah, your new room is finished" I said, she laughed, and I continued, "tonight, we could head to the village, and be back by sun rise" Skelly suggested, "no, I'll go you can sleep".

In my room, I place Skelly on the bed, I gave her a quick massage, she stopped me and placed my hand between her legs, "let's see how you will last, my soldier" I smile at this and kissed her passionately, when I pulled away, she was undoing her coat, she told me to take my boxers off, I did this with out question, tonight maybe the a good night, I thought to myself