A training day

Jacks POV
I'm standing by the end of a line of 5 girls, Andr, Cupa, Blazette, Heat and Zoey, with 5 buckets in front of them, I have showed them how to handle the 10mm pistol, each of them are ok shots, but it seems to take 3 shots to hit it once, "it's not as easy as it looks" Zoey complained, "it's not, you just need to practice, watch" I said, I pulled out my pistol and fire 5 shots, knocking all the buckets off the stumps and I didn't even look at the targets.
The girls, even the ones who were learning close quarter combat techniques, just stood there in total shock, "how did you manage to do that ?" Asked Skelly, standing behind me, "it's not that hard, just judge the angle right with the corner of your eye, yet it is quite difficult to pull off, but I did have training" I replied.
"Show off" Blazette said in a playful voice, I just laughed, "just keep trying but please stick to the safe handling rules" I said as I headed to the close quarter combat group.
I was impressed to see Gelli jump up about 5 feet in the air and tried to kick Silk in the face, but Silk ducked under the kick, then tried to bring her right foot in an attempt to counter attack Gelli, but Gelli saw it coming and grabbed Silks foot to throw herself back, she landed about 2 blocks from Silk, kneeling in another attack position.
I saw Skelly take on Charlotte, damn, they could fight, Skelly lands a kick the Charlotte stomach as Charlotte punched her in the side of the chest, they both back up a couple of inches but got straight back to it, "try to hit me in the face, Charlotte" said Skelly, well at least they are just. Practicing, but I don't think that I ever want to piss one or both of those girls as I'll probably get my ass handed down to me.
"Ok, girls, I have an idea, I want for volunteers" I said, with that, Skelly and Charlotte stopped fighting and came up to me, ok that's two, then Winter and Susan came up, "perfect, alright, you've just volunteered to fight me" ok now I'm fuck as I'm gonna have to fight Skelly and Charlotte, as well as winter and Susan, well, I'm ready to die.
"Ok, Jack, but is it all at once ?" Asked Winter, I nod, then get in to a fighting stance, both fist up, "reward for who ever knocks me down for 5 seconds, deal ?" I ask,, All the girls just nod and circle me, I know I need to break out of this or this fight will end pretty quickly.
"Go" I shout and run forwards, at Winter, I bring my arm up and grab her fist, as she was about the punch me, I pull, quick and hard, knocking her off balance and I then stuck my foot out, she tripped and I threw her at Skelly, who was about to smash me in the face if I missed, Winter flew head first into Skelly's legs, tripping her over but I grab Skelly's arm and pull her forward, then down quick, she was on the floor before she knew that Winter hit her legs.
"Quick and hard, that's how it's done, makes fighting easier" I said as I dodged Charlotte's punches, it dodge left then right, blocked and attack then right again, I grabbed here left fist and pulled her forward, then stuck my left arm up and swung right, knocking her down, like a wrestler, then turned to see Susan running, I run, then jump about 7 foot in the air, with a little help from Skelly, who was trying to get up on her hands and knees, but I knocked her face down again as I placed my foot on her shoulder, did a front flip and forward role, I turn and run at Susan, who turned to face me, I pushed her, and she landed on Skelly, who tried to get up a third time. To be honest, it had been sometime since I have done anything that involves Close combat, I decided to stop before I ended up injuring anyone. "You girls alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, but how did you move so fast ?" Asked Winter, "well, I saw you run at me, so I used your speed to put you down, then if I can pick out a pattern in your fighting style, I'll use it to my advantage, by predicting your moves and picking out and exposed weak points in your moves to strike" I said, I know they think that I had training for this but I've learnt from experience how to handle fights without guns or knifes.

In the house, I made dinner, seriously, I've been more exhausted from cooking then from fighting. Tomorrow, I'll start with more "heavier" equipment, "hey, Jack", I turn to see Cupa, "hi, Cupa, did you need something?" I asked, she turned to me and said, "well, I was wondering if you could show me how to use your t'hank thingy" I was confused but knew what she's meant, "it's a tank, tank. And sure, I'll show you how to drive and shoot the big 88mm cannon if you want" I said with a smile. She looked at me and gave me a bear hug, I nearly died because of my ribs being crushed, she then kissed me, it was a long and touching kiss, because of this, a thought came to mind, what if Cupa gets hurt, or worse, I wouldn't forgive myself but I refuse to let that happen, nothing will ever hurt these girls, my girls, I would not allow it and I would do all in my power to prevent that scenario from happening.

Our "little" kiss was interrupted by a the sound of someone clearing their throat, I look to see Andr with a sly smile, "secret kiss, well, don't do it near the food, and don't worry, the secret will be kept secret, for a kiss" so I kissed Andr too.