Home sweet home

Jacks POV

After that eventful hour with Alice, she finally let me leave with the potion and now I was on my way back home, the journey was uneventful so I thought of what I bought, 2 full lots of wood,some seeds and a hoe, healing potion, a gold sword with sharpness 2 and unbracking 3, some iron, chicken and bread.

I don't even know how I'm carrying it, but I got to get it back to the house, I thought of the conversation with Alice,

############### FLASHBACK #############

"thank you for the good time, Jack " said Alice, in a satisfied tone.

"No offence, but next time, That's not gonna happen again, I've got other girls, now I've got the potion I need to be heading off" I said.

"It will happen again, you liked it didn't you" she said in a teasing tone, I did like it but I have other girls to look after, at this rate, I won't have any sperm left to start a family. I walk out the house and on my way home.

########## END OF FLASHBACK #################

Man, I'm gonna stay away from that village for a while, those other girls, or should I say, nearly the ENTIRE village, would try that stunt, or tie me up and have their way with me, if they found out about that but I think Alice will be keeping quiet about this, I hope.

Alice POV

Jack left in a hurry, but he'll be back soon, after a few minutes, Jasmine and Anna came back, I had to tell them, they were shocked, "is his... Thing really that big ?" Anna asked when I told them about his "slong", I nodded , they were dumbfounded, but I told them that they can have some fun with our "guest" next time he comes back.

I really enjoyed him, I really wanted to thank him for saving Anna and Jasmine, I feel for him, I think I'm in love with him, Jack, I love you.

Jacks POV

I've made it back to the house, and headed to the kitchen put all the stuff down and took the sword and potion to the living room, Emma, the zombie pig woman, was on the sofa, and Susan, the wither had a bandage over her wound, with was hurting her.

I handed the sword to Emma and said "here's the sword I promised you, it has shapeless 2 and unbreaking 3 enchantments on it" she grabbed the sword she hugged me and then kissed my cheek, "thank you, thank you, thank you" she said in a fit of joy.

I then turned to Susan and said "you wound doesn't look fun", she stared at me and said "I know, I hate this because I can't do anything and it hurts" in a whiny tone.

"Well, you'll like this, now drink up" I said as I gave her the potion, she smiled at me drank the potion and hugged me, thank Notch for the armour because my lungs would have been squashed till they came out my mouth, "I love you" she shouted and ran to the pool, with everyone else.

I felt bored after putting my armour away, I read a few pages of a book and cleaned the house in about 10 minutes but the girls in the pool were driving me crazy, "damn it" I shouted to myself as I ran upstairs to grab my water boxers, this were made for water combat, they aren't as tight as speedos, but are pretty much stuck to my body, and are harder to rip.

I ran outside, where the girls were laughing and playing in the pool, they didn't see me till I ran and jumped, shouting "cannon ball" and landed in the pool, spraying most of the girls, including the ones on the sun beds and the liylows, they stared at me, as I swam to the other side of the pool, "hey, let's get him, and this time no escape" shouted blazette, "fine, but you gotta catch me first" I shouted as I got out the pool and ran, s few of the girls got out the pool and gave chase, Andr and Zoey tried to run around to flank me but I dodge them, it wasn't easy, the rest of the girls that gave chase were running behind me, and they were gaining ground on me.

"Have to be faster then that" Silk shouted, "okey then, try catching me now" I said as I turned to the pool and picked up speed, they didn't even notice me run past till the last second, they chased me to the pool, the rest in the pool were in it, waiting or got out to grab me, hell with it I thought as I ran past the few girls on the edge of the pool and jumped it, did a shoulder role as I reached the other side, it was a 6 metre long jump, man I must have ran fast, the main group went to the edge of the pool, some stopped but most of them fell in to the pool, "hahaha" I shouted, "fast enough, Silk""that was a magnificent jump, Jack" said heat, "but..." She said, I know what she meant, two of the girls weren't in the pool or on the other side, "Shadow and Sarah, right... Their right behind me, aren't they ?!" I asked in a quiet tone, the girls just nodded, then I face planted the floor, then picked up and thrown in to the pool, "ouch ! That's got to hurt" stated Cupa, she wasn't wrong, "yep, THAT fuck hurt" I said as I rubbed my face, I then noticed all the girls staring at me, shit, I'm dead but it's been a nice run jacky boy, I thought to myself, "why me ?!" I said out loud, a moment later I was crushed by the force of the 16 girls in the pool, after 5 minutes of struggling and nearly drowning, as well as being accidentally hit in the balls a few times, the girls got me out of the pool.

"Not this shit again, I won't have any swimming kit if these get ripped as well" I said, "oh, don't worry baby, I won't be stripping you, I think the two lovely ladies who put you down should have the honours this time" blazette said, whilst gestering for Shadow and Sarah to get on top of me, they started to kiss me, then tried to remove my water boxers, Shadow tried but couldn't do it, then Sarah grabbed them and nearly ripped my boxers off, with my body still attached, but to be honest, she managed to lossen them and slow managed the pry them down, shit, with the best part of 18 girls pinning me down, I couldn't fight them, or even wiggle in an attempt to resist, shit.

After a minute, Sarah got them off with one mighty pull, and all the girls gasped at my half erected dick, "so this is what the secret is" said Heat, "hey girls, who's up for a good night ?" Shouted blazette as I was carried to the house by all the girls, all the girls screamed "yeah" or "let's have some fun"

I smile to myself, then cry inside as I realised how FUCKED I really am, Notch, seriously, why me??? I thought to myself as the girls carried me like ants to my bed room. Help meeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!