What a day, what a night !!! Part 2

Third person POV

Jack bolted to the house and shut the door, the girls are in a group next to the pool, some fell in as Jack broke out of their hold, Blazette stand there with a torn pair of Speedos, to be honest even though Jack was fast, only three of the girls, Cupa, Charlotte and Skelly got a quick glimpse of Jack dick, most of the girls stared at the ripped Speedos, the crucial, second was all Jack needed.

Skelly POV

It was big, as far as I could tell, but Jack is defiantly fast and strong, as soon as the girls looked away, he throw them off and ran for the door in about 5 seconds, "I see way Jack told you to not tell anyone, Winter" I say, the girls look at me, "you saw him ?" Asked Blazette, "yeah, he's fast but I caught a small glimpse, and from what I saw, he is VERY decent indeed"  I said.

Before anyone asked more questions, I turned to Cupa and said "have fun tonight", I whispered it in her ear so no one else could hear, Jacks keeping it a secret because, not to surprise us but to stop us from getting excited, clever boy.

Cupa ran into the house, "night girls" she shouted as she ran.

Jack POV

THAT WAS CLOSE, I thought, I've managed to put some boxers on before Cupa shot into the room, " I'm so sorry" she said, "it alright, no harm was done and I managed to get away, I know it was harmless fun" I reassured her.

"You want a relaxing bath now, don't you ?" I asked in a calming voice, she nodded, so she went in to the room, and got into the bath, I lit the candles and gave her the potion, which she drank straight down, "don't rush, I'll be waiting in the other room, when your done, then we can have some proper fun" I said with a smile.

I left the room and filled both the champagne glasses, I ate a apple and hid behind the door, it will be the a pleasant surprise I thought, I took off my boxers and waited 5 minutes, when she came out, she looked around the room and straight at the bed in case I was behind it, I came out and put my hands around her chest, over her boobs, she turned and saw me naked, she smiled after a moment and removed the towel, lettinit fall to the floor, her gingery orange looked like soft embers from a fire, I kissed her, "you look beautiful" I said as I carried her to the bed, bridal style, like I did this morning, I laid next to her and pulled the covers up.

################### WARNING LEMON IN THE NEXT SCENE #####################

I kissed her neck, like I did to Winter, she moaned then tried to kiss mine, I moan slightly and she then pulled back, "lay still now, I just gonna get you set up" she whispered with a devious smile, oh crap.          She moved down abit and grasped my cock, it wasn't fully erected but was at a decent size, I was about to wonder what she was upto, then "Oooooh" I moaned as she put the tip in to her mouth and started to suck, slowly but gentle, after a few minutes, I nearly came in her mouth but she stopped and looked up, she fingered her seft as she laid on top of me, she then grabbed the end of my cock, leaned back and pushed it through " aaah" she said, I nearly pulled out at the thought of it hurting her but she stopped me, "no, it's okay now" and she went back again, the whole length went inside of her," ooh my, no wonder you don't want the girls to know yet, they'd jump on you for months" she said then panted,"oh baby, this is to say thank you, young hero, for saving me", she said and started to go faster, "yes, right there, oh baby, yes" she said, she was tight, then I felt something wet on my dick, she came, "come on big boy, come inside if you want" she mutterd into my ear, I role her over, so I was on top and thruster her harder, "ooh, oh, uh" we botched moaned, then I thruster deep, I came, I pulled out and saw it all pour out of her, we had a few more "round" then stopped for the night.

######################### END OF LEMON #############################

We laid there, she rested her head next to my right shoulder, i rolled my head to face and whispered," I love you, so much, I love all the girls, no matter what happens" she smiled and said "I don't ever want this to end". We kissed then fell asleep.

The next morning, I got up and headed down stairs without waking her, I decide to make some bacon sandwiches with some coffee. I noticed someone behind me, I turn to see Skelly, "morning" i said with a smile, She yawned, "morning" she said, I gave her some coffee and sat down, waiting for the bacon to cook, "listen, the girls are sorry about last night and we thought..." I interrupted her and said "no harm done, it was a bit of fun, listen, life is too short to have regrets so live it and enjoy what you get" I said, she smiles and blushes, "well, from what I SAW yesterday as you ran in to the house, I guess I'll be enjoying you soon" I smiled at the comment, "I understand now, why you asked Winter to hid the secret, it not just about a surprise, it's to stop some of us for riding you for weeks, I now, I won't tell them, much" she said. "Thanks" I replied.

I took the food and coffee to the room, Cupa was already awake and said "morning handsome" "morning, my dear" she blushed slightly, as we ate she asked me a question. "What did you think, when you first saw me ?" I turned and finished my mouthful of food before I spoke, "well, I thought you looked real pretty, and thought, damn, if I survive this, I want to spent the rest of my life with her, and I am, partly, with you... And 15 others" I said. I tried to avoid talking about my family, as she did hers.

We both have something to hid, but it's 12 now, time to pick another "lucky winner" I sighed, wondering who it is today.