The village

Jacks POV

It was about midnight when I woke, I see Skelly is still asleep on the bed, I then think back the the pleasant time we had a few hours earlier, man I am a luck bastard indeed.

I kiss her on her forehead, she looks adorable when she's a sleep, I put my gear on and grab some emeralds, I need to get some supplies for the house and something for healing for Sarah because of her wound she received whilst being chased.

I head to the basement to put on the Power Armour, even though the mobs armies have been shattered and would lurking around the underground dungeons till they are back to full strength, I thought I would not be worth the risk in case I was wrong. I got to the door and as I shut it, I felt like I was being watched, I turn to see Andr watching me, "hi Andr, I'm just going to the village to grab some supplies, I may not be back until evening, ok ?" I said in a calm voice, "yes, good luck and have a safe trip" she replied as she took off my helmet and kissed me, after she placed my helmet back on, I headed to the village.

The trip was, again, uneventful and as I approached a hill, I saw light behind it, it must be the village, I thought, as i got closer, I noticed something moving the streets near the edge of the village, it seemed to look feminine, at first, I thought it was a villager, but because of how late it is, I thought it was a hostile mob, but it was too big, as I got closer, it looked at me and walked toward me, "friend or foe" it saidIn a feminine voice, I walked closer, "friend" I replied.

"What are you ? Are you another golem because you look like one" she said, she looked curious, "I'm human" I stated as I removed my helmet "who are you ?" I asked, "I'm Florance, I am an iron golem that protects the villagers, I think I saw you a few days ago" she said.

"I'm Jack, I was here a few days ago to collect some items, do you know where I'll find Alice ?" I asked Florence, seriously, why are there so many girls, Notch almighty, where have the guys gone ?, I thought to myself. Florence looked at me then said "she lives in the house there" and pointed to a house near the edge of town, it started to look familiar now.

I walked up to the house, it was about 2 in the morning, I thought for a bit and decided to wait an hour, "hey, since you're waiting, can I ask you something ?" Florence asked, I nodded, "is it really true, that your people are responsible for the lack of mobs around here at night ?" She asked.

"Yes, the main objective was to wipe out as many mobs as possible in a certain area so that we could build a kingdom for humans, to live in peace and for the rest to come back to earth to" I said, she then asked "why do you look like a golem, what are you wearing ?" She asked as she stared at my armour, "this is T98 A1 Power Armour, it gives my the strength of an army and is quite durable from arrows and explosions" I said.

It was 4 in the morning so I said bye to Florence and went to Alice's house, I knocked on the door, to my surprise, Anna opened the door, behind her was Jasmine and Alice, they looked shocked to see a massive metal figure standing in the door way. "C-can I help you ?" Asked Alice, obviously shocked.

I removed my helmet "yes, can I be able to grab some more items ?" I asked as they let me through the door, about an hour later, Anna and Jasmine left the house to start work, Alice made me some coffee as I took my armour off, "I knew you would be back, it was just a matter of time, now, you said you needed some items, you can get them all with about 30 emeralds but a healing potion is not cheap, the witch will only come to the village only when she needs to and that's not often, but there are a few left, I have one or two still" Alice said, "that's great, do you also know where I can find a gold sword, even an enchanted one ?" I asked.

"You'll find one at the black smiths, you could even get it enchanted if you take it to the church, but the potion will cost you, you don't have enough emeralds, even if you don't buy anything and go straight for the potion, you still don't have enough, but come back later and we'll see what I can do" Alice said. I nodded and headed to the stalls and black smiths, bought an enchanted golden sword and a few other items for farming and food.

I returned to Alice's house after a couple of hours, and saw a potion on the table, "Jack, come back here a moment" Alice shouted, from her room, I went in and the door shut behind me, Alice jumped me, "if you want that potion, I need you to do some thing for me" she whispered into my ear, I had a bad feeling but I needed that potion, I nodded to Alice who smiled and started to remove her robes, she was in her undrwear and bra, then she started to undress me, she gasped in surprise as she saw my erection through my boxers, she gave me a Stare with a certain look in her eyes, as if to say, "you're not gonna survive this when I'm done with you", ooh boy, I'm always ending up in these situations, why me ? I thought, she moved me to the bed, she thenleaned down to kiss me, I hope the girls and Sarah better like what I do for them, if only they knew, I'd probably be loved and murdered at the same time.  Two words popped into my mind, Why me ?