¢нαρтєя 23

1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg, thank you so much guys. You are just amazing and I ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ you <3

haha, sorry but this amazing *happy dance*

anways, here's guess the song. 

S_A_ _S     _FL_

and here's chapter 22 :) a filler one and short, sorry :/

==================================================

*Zayn's POV* 

"Bye Niall! oh and dinner's on you today!" Harry shouted as I dragged him out of the canteen, I smirked as I dragged him to the toilets, leading us into one of the empty stalls.

"Finally, I haven't seen you since the date." I whispered, pressing against Harry who smirked and grabbed my collar.

"Didn't know you were this eager to talk to me, Malik" He whispered, teasingly biting his lip, getting out a moan from me.

 "Well, I wanted to ask you something" I mumbled, pecking his nose before slowly pulling away and grabbing his hands in mine before looking up at Harry again.

"Be my boyfriend?" I asked. I think I already knew the answer but I wanted this to be official.

"Yes" Harry whispered, before pulling my collars again and pulling me into a tender kiss. I smiled into the kiss, before wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer to me. 

"Yes, Oh my god did you just ask me out in a toilet?" Harry whispered once we had pulled away and I chuckled, pecking his nose again before laying down my forehead against his.

"Yes I just did" I whispered, slowly trailing kisses down his jawline to his neck. I grabbed onto his waist pulling Harry closer as I slowly sucked on his neck.

"ZAYN OPEN UP!" Harry and I immmediately stopped, hearing the familar voice echo through the whole toilet.

"Was that just Louis?" Harry whispered, and I nodded rolling my eyes before the unlocking the door to the stall and facing an grinning Louis.

"Oh sorry for the distubance" He said, grinning. Louis gave Harry a sorry look before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the toilets. I turned around just in time to give Harry look which he replied to with a smile.

"What did you want Louis?" I asked. HE JUST TOOK ME AWAY FROM HARRY!

"LIAM! HE SAID HE LOVES ME AND HE SAID IT TWICE" Louis screamed. "HE SAID "I love you" Zayn, can you believe it?" 

"So, I am guessing you guys are official?" I asked and Louis nodded.

"Now can I go back to Harry?"

==================================================

really sorry for how short it :/ but I have no idea on what to write and I am tired *_*

Don't forget to 

VOTE 

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:) x