¢нαρтєя 19

hi! ^_^

sorry for the wait, been really busy with school and my other stories! (but mostly school !_!) Yeah, I had maths challenge thing to do and god, that was the hardest thing I have ever done :/ but anyways, this chapter is probably going to be short because I planned it out that way sorry :/

but you can check out my new Lilo story "Another World". 

I won't be starting that story until I finish Summer Love, so yeah and the prologue messed up but I promise you, the story's not going to be that messed up! So, don't forget to check that out! 

and here's this chapter's dedication lyrics :) 

And im loving every second minute hour bigger better stronger power

and here's chapter 19, and guys please vote if you read this story. I really want it to reach 250 votes by 20th chapter :) and don't forget to give me some feedback, I know I don't reply to your comments but I do read them and they mean alot to me x

=====================================

*Louis's POV*

It's killing me to stay away from him, killing me watch him at lunch as he disappeared behind a book again and it's killing me how much I just want to hold him in my arms again.

And I am angry for hurting Liam because I can't see him like this, not with the scared expression on his face and the way his trembling hands are holding up the book. I couldn't see the dullness return to his eyes and see him sink back into his shell. I just can't. My feet were begging me to walk over to him and just pull him in my arms and stay like that until he smiles that bright smile of his again.

I watched as Liam excused himself to go the toilet, his far fetched voice very clear to me. And quickly I got up ignoring Zayn questioning look as I followed Liam. Just as he was about to enter the toilet, I grabbed his wrist gently and I knew he recognized my touch because he visibly flinched before pulling away from me.

"Liam please" I begged, dropping my hands by my side. Liam didn't turn around but I could hear him whimper and sob clearly through the vacant corridor.

"Li, you know I wouldn't hurt you. For god's sake, I love you" I said, moving closer to him, his back still facing me.

"You d-don't, you're j-jjust l-lying" He said, I slowly got hold of his waist and he flinched again but didn't pull away. I slowly turned him around pulling him closer.

"Look into my eyes and tell me I am lying when I say I love you" I said, pulling him incredibly close, his desperate whimpers and pleas was the only thing I could hear but I didn't let go because that's what his eyes told me not to do.

"Tell me that what had was fake, Liam. Tell me." I could see Liam searching my eyes, his brown ones filled with salty tears and I moved my thumb up to gently wipe away his tears and his eyes moved down to my gentle touch, following my movements before looking back up at me.

"See you can't because it wasn't lies. I love you so much, it hurts me to see you like this. I spent half a day without you and I am already going crazy Liam, My world seems so small and a pitch of black because you're not here with me. You're my light and I love you. I love you so damn much and I understand if you need time but just talk to me." I said, Liam's hands were squashed against my chest slowly clutched on to my t-shirt. His knuckles paling more than my own skin and before I know it he was out of my arms and running away. I couldn't stop him.

"Louis, give him some time mate" Zayn said, coming up behind me. He pulled me into a hug and I couldn't help but let out a sob as Zayn's arms wrapped around me.

Why is this love so complicated?

=============================================

told you it would be short but I hope it was  good *_*

don't forget to guess the lyrics!

And im loving every second minute hour bigger better stronger power

and please don't forget to

VOTE (I really want this story to reach 250 votes, so please vote)

COMMENT

and 

FAN/FOLLOW 

:) x