¢нαρтєя 16

okay honestly how many times did I change the cover for this story? I really don't know but I just can't find a perfect cover for it, but hows this one? I think I will keep this one, it's nice...

anywhore, here's the lyrics for this chapter:

I'm overboard and I need your love, pull me up

I can't swim on my own, it's too much

Feels like I'm drowning without your love

I honestly love this song so much, it's one of my personal favs :)

So, this chapter is very fluffly (that is if i write my shit properly) and enjoy the fluff because you wouldn't be getting so much fluff in the next chapter or the chapter after that! :)

lots of drama happening as well, maybe...don't know

Hope you enjoy!

=================================

*Louis' POV* 

I will tell him as soon as I can, I am not ready to lose him just yet. Give it a few days, promise. Now don't text back, going to spent some time with Li :) 

I pressed send and shoved my phone in my pocket. Zayn has been pestering me to death these few days, When was I gonna tell Liam the truth? How was I gonna tell him? How much time do I need? And that wasn't the end of that. What should I wear on my date with Harry? Doesn't Harry have wonderful eyes? I touched Harry's hair today, they are wonderful! So soft and they smell delicious. Not them I gonna eat them, that's good thought though, isn't it? Yeah, Zayn really didn't act like a vampire, He acted like a fucking fangirl. 

To be honest, I was really looking forward to today. Spending the day with Liam, hearing his voice and what not. But I was nervous and sweating. I hadn't seen Liam since the talk with Harry and Niall. I was scared about Liam finding out the turth especially after his history. I didn't know what happened and I didn't what to as long as I had Liam with me cause I need him and I love him but fuck! Why am I a bloody vampire?

I knocked on Liam's door and almost instantly it opened, but it wasn't Liam.

"Hey, Liam's upstairs, stood be down any minute...err-can I talk to you, real quick?" Harry asked, coming outside on the porch and closing the door behind him.

"Yeah sure?" I asked, feeling the nerves grow if that was even possible. 

"Liam doesn't know yet, but he has to. He needs to Louis and I know you're scared but you have to. If you don't then we will but it'll be better if he hears it from you" Harry said.

"Har-"

The door opened, reviling a smiling Liam and I could instantly feel my worries and nerves disappear. Just watching Liam smile made me feel like the happiest person on earth and I don't want that smile to disappear. Not today, or any day.

"What are you guys doing?" Liam asked, blushing when he noticed me, making me grin up at him. It was so hard not to just grab him and kiss him. That innocence.

"Nothing!" Harry said, covering everything up with a fake smile which Liam returned. "You guys enjoy, I will see you later. Bye Li, love you." He said giving Liam a quick hug, he turned to face me, giving me a look that clearly said "You need to tell him, but not today" I quickly nodded and Harry went back inside, leaving me and Liam alone.

"Hey" I said, smiling up at him. Liam's hand silently brushed against mine and I took the chance to weave out hands through, squeezing his hand tightly.