¢нαρтєя 9

heeeeeelllllooooooooo!

1 away from 10 :) thank you guys without you I wouldn't be writing this story or this chapter please keep on voting. The votes have been dropping so please if you comment don't forget to vote and is you comment please don't forget to vote :)

and for this chapter's dedication, don't forget to tell me the song to these following lyrics :) It's new song and it's totally amazing!

"We're not lovers, but more than friends, Put our flame to every single word you ever said"

so you can comment below saying what song you think it is :) 

and now I present you chapter 9 :) and hope you like the vampire action, I don't think it's gonna be good but I will try my best :)

=================================

*Zayn's POV*

"Need a mid snack, you up for it?"

I smirked, Louis hated Human food, not all vampires were able to eat Human food after they changed and Louis was one of them. He went nuts when he ate Human food while I didn't mind it that much. Yeah, I still thought our kind of food was better but if I was starving I could definitely live on Human food. But Louis wouldn't last a minute.

Moving my fingers rapidly against the screen of my phone, I typed in a quick message telling him that I'm waiting outside the woods. Within in seconds, I was able to hear his loud footsteps down the road, my ears extracting the distant sound. Louis's distort image came in sight as he swooshed up from behind me stopping in front of me. I raise my eyebrow, smirking at him.

"Impressed Tommo, been working on your speed I see" I said as we walked in towards the darkness of the woods leaving the the vacant roadside behind. 

"Well, you see I don't really need to work. I have the natural powers" He said, his face smirking back at me.

I laughed at we entered the depth of the woods. You would be able to find the tallest and biggest trees in here and the more delicious preys ever. Me and Louis came here every two days and these woods were practically like our second home. 

The woods would was not only a hunting place for us. Whenever we needed to think, we would always find ourselves wondering in here. This place had a calmness around it, making me wish I could always stay here, especially in the darkness of the nights. It was a wonderful sight with the moon shining brightly, right down on the bunch of leaves that hung around the trees. And it honestly made me wonder why people thought the wood were scary cause there weren't. Yeah sure, they had something spooky about them but they were relaxing and no other place gave me that kind of feeling.

"Keep and eye out now, Zayn. It's near, I can feel it" Louis hissed in my ear, his eyes turning a bright  shade of golden showing the hunger inside his body. I closed my eyes as I felt my own change, my eyesight became better and adjusted to the darkness. 

I silently walked forward when Louis' hand gripped my arm pulling me back, I stared at him. But, he just ignored me his eyes staring straight past me. I followed his eyes and growled as I found a pair of brown eyes staring back at me. Our prey was here. 

Louis growled, he eyes now deep red as he leaned forward, hunching forward as he stepped towards the trembling deer. Before me or Louis could do anything, the animal stormed away on its skinny feet disappearing in the darkness.

Louis growled and turned to face me. I nodded as I strained my ears, forcing them to pick up any sounds they could. I hissed in annoyance when several amount of noises filled my brain but a certain noise of twigs cracking into two caught my attention.

"That way" I said, as I point north. Louis nodded racing ahead of me, his feet rustling furiously against the muddy ground as he speeded. He had a faster speed and reaction time while I had the power of hearing and controling people's emotions.

I finally reached him, just in time to see Louis claw in nails through the deer's skin digging in as he stopped it from running any further. He huffed and breathed loudly as he scared his claws roughly against the deer's skin. The animal whimpering loudly in pain as Louis pushed it down on the ground keeping a firm grip on it. 

"Dead or Alive?" Louis asked, his eyes still the dark shade of red. I kneeled down beside him brushing my hands against my prey.

"Alive would do"

***

I crashed down on Louis' coach after I had cleaned myself. That was one of the best dinner I had ever had. It wad definately one of the healthy deers and they were very hard to find. Louis crashed down beside me. 

It was 4:27am and we were wide awake and as you know Vampire don't sleep.

"So how was the dinner?" I asked, laying my legs on Louis' lap and he relaxed back into the coach. He sighed.

"Perfect. I love him, mate and I only know him for what 3 day?" He asked, running his hands swiftly through his hair.

"It's alright! but to be honest I didn't think you were the romantic type." I smirked, pinching Louis' cheek. I chuckled as he pouted and pushed my legs off his lap. "Joking!" I said, moving my legs back to his lap. 

We were silent for a while, just thinking about today. My thoughts trailed away and suddenly landed on a green-eyed boy. I smiled, I had just met Harry yesterday but it seemed like I had known him forever and it was impossible to get him out of my mind. It was hard to get his dimples out my mind and maybe I wished he was here. So that I could see him blush again and see him flirt.

"Louis...was Harry there?" I asked, Louis immediatly smiled and I blushed looking anywhere but him.

"Yeah...anything you are not telling me Mr.Malik?" he asked. 

"It's just a crush!" I say, making sure that my facial expressions said the same thing as my words. That's all it was. I had just seen a Harry who is really attractive and I have just a tiny, tiny crush on Him nothing else. No deep feelings. Just feelings that are gonna disappear soon and they better cause Harry would never like me back.

"Keep telling yourself that Zayn" Louis said.

======================================

That action part was rubbish and I am so so sorry :( but hope you liked the rest of the chapter and please please vote :) ?

and and if you want the dedication don't forget to tell me what song this is :)

"We're not lovers, but more than friends, Put our flame to every single word you ever said"

and and  and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW :)