¢нαρтєя 18

hey guys :)

sorry for the wait (this is same thing I have written in every author's note) but school has started, and you know the rest. 

So, I have got this new story "Reaching Out For You", so go and check it out.

here's are this week's dedication-

We're not the only ones doing it like that, it like that

So DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back

this song's just amazing :)  <3<3<3

and here's chapter 17

=========================================

*Harry's POV*

"You Sure you want?" Liam nodded, not saying anything. Since yesterday, he had gone back to being mute again and Niall and I made sure not to force him into anything. He had gone back into his shell and that's the worse thing. Louis had gotten him out, and Louis could so easily push him back in.

"Harry, I-I am scared" Liam's voice was nothing but a low mumble, whith small whimpers inbetween and I was stuck. I had absoulutely no clue on what to do or even how to convince Liam that Louis was not going to hurt. And the last thing was something I had to somehow do, Louis was the only thing that could get Liam away from his walls.

"Li please, Niall and I are here, okay?" I pleaded, Liam nodded and grabbed my hand. His grip was clumsy, sweaty and desperate. I sighed, pecking his forehead before we walked through the school gates.

I was hoping, we wouldn't have to face Louis and Zayn right. As much as I wanted Louis to come and sort Liam out, right now was not the time. But unfortunately, that was clearly not gonna happen.

Louis appeared around the corner of the corridor, laughing along with Zayn. I felt Liam's other hand clenched my arm at the familiar sound of laughter. I could feel him moving slowly behind me and his shoulders dropped, his glaze fixed on the floor.

As Louis neared, I tried to tell him to back off but his eyes never met mine as they were fixed on Liam. I could see the worry in Louis' eyes but they never Liam's small body and it was extremely annoying to  get his attention. I finally gave up when Zayn's hand attached mine and I was slowly about to ease my worries.

"Li? Is something Wrong?" Louis' eyes were crunched together and his face showed nothing but worry. Liam whimpered and I could make out Louis stepping backwards. Louis finally looked at me and I could do nothing but stare at him. 

Louis sighed, He moved his hand, I guess to place it on Liam's cheek but stop when he noticed the tears in his eyes. I squeezed Liam's hand hoping that he would atleast some how feel a bit better. I felt so helpless.

"Liam, please" Louis' voice sounded broken and I could tell he was hurt by Liam's action, he could do nothing but stand there.

I silently pulled Zayn a few metres away from the couple, dropping Liam's hand. Liam whimpered in response, his eyes pleading me to stay there. I gave him weak smile, pecking his temple once more before walking away but not so far.

*Louis' POV*

"Liam, what happened? I-I can't see you like this" I said, I moved forward to grabbed his arm but when I make contact with his skin, he jerked away. His back hitting the wall as he whimpered, his arms wrapping themselves around his body. 

I took a step backwards, not wanting him to hurt any further. I don't know what happened all of a sudden, last night was amazing and he was fine. But now, he wasn't and I don't even know why. This felt like the first time I met him, his whimpers, his sobs, him avoiding me and holding on to Harry. That's what hurts the most, I couldn't help but feel that burning jealousy feeling when I saw their hands.

"I won't touch you, just please tell me what happened" I asked, making my voice no louder than a whisper.

"I-I' m s-ory-y, we c-an't dd-o t-his...you're a v-v...."

Before finishing his sentence, he was out of the door. I was almost about to run after him when I felt a hand. I turned around to see Harry.

"Harry, can you just tell me what happened to him. I can't watch him like this, just please" I begged, Harry sighed as he stared down at the floor.

"He knows about you being a vampire" I almost didn't catch that, but then I felt the pain go through me because there was no way Liam would trust me again. I broke his trust, I broke him. And god why is loving someone so hard? 

"I wouldn't hurt him Harry, I love him and god damn, I just need him. I can't get through life without him, not anymore" I sobbed, as I felt Zayn's strong arms wrap around me.

"I know, Louis and I swear I will do anything I can to convince him. He justs needs time, things have never been easy with him"

==========================================

Oh god, I am so sorry guys, this chapter was hideous and I can't believe I wrote something like this. I am so sorry but I am just not good at writing sad thing, actually I am good at writing anything but I am so sorry guys. This chapter was truly horrible :/

but please 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW

:( I am so sorry for this chapter, really :( 

x