I frowned. "I'm sorry for the way I treated you. It hurt that everyone blames my dad because he's dead. I just can't blame him when he's gone. All you wanted to do was be a good dad, and I pushed you away" I said softly.

He held his arms out, and I slowly walked into them. I wrapped my arms around his waist as my face was buried into his chest. "Can we just start over?" I suggested as I pulled away from him.

Asher nodded. "I'm King Asher Reed, but you can call me 'Ash' or 'Asher' or 'Dad'" he stated.

A small smile spread across my face. I'm not ready for the 'Dad' stage, but I'm sure I'll get there someday. "I'm Audrey Bay Reynolds. A lot of people call me 'Bay', but I'm fine with being called 'Audrey'" I informed him. I said Anthony's last name; but I don't think that Asher minded, or if he did, he hid his emotions well.

"Its nice to meet you" he chirped. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Come on. Everyone's waiting for you" he nodded towards the pack house.

I hugged him one last time before going into the pack house. Immediately, the sound of my family laughing and talking filled my ears. I walked deeper into the house with Asher trailing behind me. Once I entered the living room, I was pulled away from Asher by multiple people.

***************************************************************************

"I'm exhausted" I said with a sigh as I stumbled into the room. I spent hours going around and talking to everyone, then I played with all the kids for a while. The kids totally cheated- for the record! They used their magic!

David had this smart idea to do Werewolves vs. Witches during tag. He thought the werewolves would win since we run faster. But the older kids who played with us, used a spell to stick us to the ground. Ultimately, it was mostly freeze tag, since we couldn't move.

But, it was a good day- great actually. I clumsily walked over to the bed to see my best friend. He looked the same, with his few strands of hair that just love falling onto his forehead. "Hey, Keith" I said softly as I brushed his hair away from his face.

At that moment, the doctor came into the room. She slightly bowed, just like everyone else when they see me. Its kinda weird. Anyway, I was silent as she did her doctor stuff and scribbled on a clipboard. "I'll be back tomorrow to check on him again" she informed me before leaving the room.

I looked at the clipboard that the doctor left in the room. His physical health is good. His heart is okay. "I'll find a way to wake you up" I declared. There has to be some way. His vitals are all good. He shouldn't have a reason to not wake up. So nothing is wrong with him, physically or mentally.

That only leaves one thing. "Its magical" I whispered to myself. I don't know how I couldn't see this before. This new discovery gave me energy. "I'll be back!" I said quickly before running out of the room.

"Naomi!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I was quickly outside right as she was about to get in a car with David. "Naomi!" I said while running towards the car.

She quickly stopped her movements and looked at me. "Goodness, child. Where's the fire?" she questioned with a light laugh.

I stopped running when I was in front of her. Unfortunately, I had to catch my breath before telling her the news. "Take deep breaths, Audrey" David said from next to me. I didn't even notice he got out of the car.

Following his instructions, I slowly got my breathing under control. "I know what's wrong with Keith" I informed her. "Its magical. There has to be a spell or something that's keeping him from waking up" I stated. Its just a theory, but it makes sense. Its the only thing that's keeping him unconscious.