"I didn't mean to," I say, but the reply sounds unconvincing.

"You sure as hell meant to," he snaps, and I shut my mouth, deciding not to reply. He sighs and slowly walks towards me, "It is a part of who you are, your instincts," he reaches out and I think he is going to maybe cup my cheek as he talks to me but he instead reaches for my jacket. With two hands he pulls it down my arms and off in an instant, "Any other weapons, Isobel?"

"No," I admit, "The boots I was wearing before actually had stakes in the heels to be used as a last resort - so be happy you nearly went with a stake thrown at you, Maximus. Imagining being remembered as the one Hunter who got stomped to death with a high heel boot from your very own rebellious slave that you had no idea how to control," my voice drops into a challenging hiss, knowing I am now as much into the game as he is.

"Mmm..." is his only reply as he scans me up and down with his eyes, "I always liked your smart mouth and your fiery passion, Isobel... but right now all I want to do is see you squirming and begging for me to forgive you," he reaches a hand around my neck to grab my hair which is in a ponytail and he pulls it back so I have to look up at him. He steps in closer and suddenly he is even taller and I feel extremely small and insignificant, "You better choose your words carefully from now on Isobel, you've tested my patience further than I would usually allow a girl to do so with me."

"What do you want from me?" I ask the question because his eyes look stormy, like thunderclouds and he hasn't started to undress or tie me down like he threatened.

He leans in slowly, still holding my hair tightly, wrapped around his fist as he holds me in place.

"You're about to find out," he lightly kisses my lips, and starts walking me backwards towards the bed. I was still high on adrenaline and a little shaky so I get drawn into the kiss easily.

When I reach the end of the bed I quite literally fall back onto it, Maximus pushing me down into the covers as he deepens the kiss and allows his hands to travel under my black top and to the back of the clasp holding my bra together.

He leans back and smirks down at my already flustered cheeks, I can feel the heat in them. They must look so red already.

"I hope you're not too embarrassed about you being completely naked around me, darling," he says with a serious tone, "Because you'll have to get use to that pretty quickly."

"Wait," I say, putting a hand on his chest as he unclasps the bra and he actually pauses, looking down at me curiously.

"What?"

"I might have been looking forward to that bath... and your chest is still bloody," I whisper, embarrassed that I am admitting I wouldn't mind sharing a bath with him.

Maximus thinks about the proposition for a little while before abruptly pulling back and hauling me off the bed with a hand clasped over my wrist.

"Hmmm..." he hums, happily, "Let's have a shower."

"Shower?" I ask, "But I -"

" - don't get a say? I know darling, I know," he teases me as he drags me into the bathroom, "I'll wash your body since you are so worried about being clean when I finally fuck you."

"I really would prefer a bath, I'm... tense," I explain, trying to get my own way.

Maximus sighs in annoyance as we enter the bathroom and he stands behind me, his hands quickly taking my shirt off including the unclasped bra. Then he just as quickly takes off my red skirt and hesitates as his fingers curl under the elastic of the panties, about to take them off but he leans in and presses his chest against my back, his chin resting on my shoulder as he looks down at my exposed breasts.

"I'm more than happy to spank your ass in the shower, darling," Maximus drawls out, "Especially if you don't stop complaining about how I'm choosing to do things."

"But I just- " I trail off as he finally starts pulling down my panties, letting them drop to the ground, he straightens back up and runs both hands lightly over my hips and waist. I was fully naked now.

"...and the water will make it sting more," he says, one of his hands running down from my hip to over my ass, "...so do you want to keep on complaining or do you want me to help you relax in the shower."

"I -" he abruptly pushes me forward and I stumble clumsily, almost losing my balance but I steady myself with a hand lying on the large pane of glass in front of the huge open shower, "Hey! Don't just shove me!"

"You weren't supposed to answer me back, Isobel, get in and turn it on," he says, challenging my glare with a heated look of his own. He reaches down to start undoing his own pants and my breath catches in my throat. I quickly turn away from him, heat rushing to my cheeks as I remember to breathe and I slowly step into the shower and find the controls for the water. I would do as he said just so I didn't have to watch him get naked... which would surely drive me insane and destroy any thoughts I had of rebelling.

I couldn't give in too quickly.

It feels like a millennium later as I finally remember how to turn on the water and I turn around slowly, the hot water coming down light because I didn't want it to be too heavy. For some reason I wasn't that worried about being naked for him... I guess I was just ready for this.

No, I didn't want to give in that easily.

But I did want him.

I admit it, okay? I wanted him.

My thoughts stop as I look up and see him enter the shower without hesitation, coming straight for me, his hands almost instantly grab my hips and pull me closer so I can feel his large freakin' erection on my stomach.

"You ready for me to clean you?" he asks, smirking at my discomfort, "What? No comment? No comeback? You know there is something irresistible about seeing you completely defenceless and human, trapped in my shower for me to do with as I please."

"Oh?" I ask, the word barely coming out, I was trained so hard on his eyes because I was too nervous to look down at his throbbing cock which was terrifying me but also exciting me beyond belief.

"24 hour lockdown means I have 24 hours to train you," he says, his finger goes under my chin and tilts my head up, "You know what the means, my little hunter?"

"What?" I ask, and it comes out a lot more huskier and aroused than I intended.

"It means in one day's time... you'll be the exact slave I picture you to be," he whispers back, joy evident in his tone mixed in with his lust.

My thoughts seem to get hazy as my hormones takeover. I try and think of a good response and the perfect simple answer comes to me.

"We'll see about that," I smile at him and I know my response surprises him a little - he thought he had finally broken through my defences now that we were both naked and pressed up against each other in the hot shower.

How wrong he was.

I was going to enjoy this.

And I was going to enjoy it while making it as difficult as possible for him to 'train' me. I simply refused to give in without making him work damn hard for my submission.