Chapter 13: Foreign

Chapter 13: Foreign  

________________________

"Hey, your mom left a list of things you needed to do today." Asher said as I came into the kitchen.

"And this is why I don't live with her." I mumbled grabbing the paper.

Reagan,
I'm so glad you could come visit us.

I've barley talked to you.

I hope we can fix a few holes that may have formed after your father died. Here is a list of things you need to get done today. A limo will take you to each place.

1. Go to Vadels I will meet your there.

2.We will go to Bonjour, to eat.

3.Meet back at the office.

No clue what Vadels was good thing I have a driver. Bonjour was a weird name for a restaurant. I didn't bother to look at the rest of the paper. Knowing I probably wouldn't follow through with it anyway.

"Well looks like my days booked." I sighed pouring myself a glass of milk.

"Me too, my mom did the same thing." He said shaking his head.

"Then why aren't you getting ready?"

"Did you really think I'd follow it?"

I rolled my eyes which made him chuckle. It was as if we forgot about the last 4 years and the fight we had. And we just grew up together falling back into the comfortable conversations. I hated to admit it but I enjoyed it too.

Pretty soon I was standing in front of a huge shopping mall. I groaned.

Going shopping with my mother, kill me now.

I walked in trying to find her in the crowded store but not succeeding. I was afraid I would be sucked in with the clothes. There's was racks after racks full of them. Vadels turned out to be a huge expensive shopping mall. Which you easily could get lost in which I think I was. Just then I heard my name being called.

"Reagan!"

I turned around to see a beautiful girl with beach blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. I looked behind me wondering maybe she ment someone else but she stopped at me.

"Hey Reagan, I'm Paris." She smiled holding out her hand.

"Um I think you have the wrong person." I said.

"Reagan Reeder, right?" She said furrowing her eyebrows together.

She was absolute gorgeous. I was a tad bit jealous.

"Yes?"

"Than I got the right girl." She smiled looping her arm with mine.

"Your mom sent me to find you."

Of course she couldn't herself.

"Oh makes since." I mumbled.

"We are gonna have a lot of fun. Besides our mothers being here. I'm sure we can sneak off." She smiled.

I don't even know her but I still smiled. She led me to a section of the store where no body else really was probably the clothes in this section were to expensive for other people.

"Oh good your here." A middle aged women said smiling she sounded slightly British. "I'm Mandy, Paris's mother."

I nodded turning to face my mother just to find her arguing on the phone.