Live to die

Alex's POV,

       the machine lowered even closer to my body. I squirmed with all my might but the bonds were to tight. Then, it shuddered and lost power. Lights went out and were replaced by flashing red. I knew something wasn't right. The humans were going nuts, the scientist kept yelling and eventually one of them  ran into the other. "morons." I thought.The entire place was in a frenzy .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda's POV
"ALL TROOPS TO SECTOR 9!" A loud voice blasted out of a radio. I jumped out of bed hitting my head on the top bunk. " owwww." The solider sleeping on top said. "ALL TROOPS TO SECTOR 9. THIS IS A A CODE RED ALPHA.!" The radio blared again. As soon as that happened, people blasted out of their bunks, scrambling for equipment. Code red alpha was an old transmission set after WWIII when dragons started to populate. It meant that a large force of dragons were attacking.It was never used. "All troops to the carriers, we need to go!" I shouted. The training for the transmission hasn't been practiced in awhile. Amanda cursed herself for it. Putting on her uniform, she ran out the door.
________________________________________________________
Amanda's POV, flying on an omicopter
It was as if all hell had broken lose, again. Dragons were everywhere. Attacking ground troops and getting blasted by jets. The omicopter carriers had to go in low to avoids a serious attack.
Amanda grasped onto her seat. The carrier was flying in a zigzag pattern. Suddenly a green flash covered the interior. "Alright, get into the suites." I said. Men got up on ladders and climbed into the robots. When she was inside, a sudden boom echoed and the carrier began to descend. "Pilot, report." I said over the the channel. "There's a sudden attack of dragons, they took out carriers 4 and 7." He reported. "Hang in there were about to land." He continued. A lurch in the hull had told us that we had landed. The door opened and we ran out.
Super Cannons and machine gun firing filled the air. An old captain waved to us, "report to hanger three!" Hanger three was an underground research facility that held the dragon we caught. I didn't know that dragons would go such lengths to get him back. Our bots stood in a large area with positioned tanks, cannons, troops, and blisters. All pointing to the only entrance to the facility. A sudden scream on the channel confirmed that the dragons were fight outside the door.
Men readied their weapons, some prayed, others stood still, sweat gleaming on their faces. CRACK! A dent in the door appeared. Everyone jumped and aimed their weapons. CRAckkkkk! The sound of creaking metal, BOOM! The hanger door exploded and dragons toppled through it. We opened fire, dragons fell dead, but so many came. They smashed tanks and swallowed men. There was a tall hallway that lead to the rest of the base, tanks drove in reverse down it. I leveled my blaster and fired. Several of the bot pilots life signatures went blank. A solider said over the channel, " it was good serving with you." And his life signatures went blank. We were losing, the fight outside was still going on, but down here the remaining tanks and troops inched back in the base as more dragons came in. I was in a smaller hallway that lead to were the dragon was. I shot at every dragon that came in. Suddenly a enormous dragon blew through the walls, blasting me back and killing the men. I got up and opened fire, the black dragon smashed into me, his claws tearing through my armor like paper. We went though the observation window into the lab were the dragon was. I skidded in to a wall. My eyesight was fuzzy as I looked down, A gapping hoe in my stomach was there. I felt nothing as I hit the floor. Dead
_________________________________________
Raindrops POV,
" look out!" I shouted as another jet shot at us. We were diving to avoid dragons and jets alike. "This is nuts!" Hera screamed. She was right, fear filled a lot of these dragons minds. We were searching the hills when an explosion occurred. We went to check it out to find a huge battle rageing. I notice a smoking hole in one of the hills. Seeing it was a door, I motioned to my friends and flew inside. The stench of dead dragons and smoking equipment filled our nostrils. Dragons and human lay dead, all over the floor. We followed the bloodbath to a shattered window. We froze when a dark voice said, "ah, Alex, all chained up for the killing." Alex was here, and about to die.
______________________________________________________
Alex's POV
I looked at the dragon in shock, my sister lay dead not that far away. The black dragon laughed, "still caring about your old human life?" He said. I knew him, he was that dragon that bonded me to the egg. "Now that's out of the way, time to die." He said. He moved toward me. I attempted to move, but the bonds were too tight. "NO!" A voice said. The dragon turned around just in time to see a tail blade slash across his face. He roared in pain. I looked at the dragon it was Hera. "Hera?" I asked, then I saw Raindrop and SnakeFinder landed beside me. "You looked for me?" I asked. "Of course we did." Hera said. "This isn't over with." The black dragon looked at us. We hissed and he barreled at us. My friends rushed at him. I was still chained up, I watched helplessly. The black dragon was really strong. He smashed Raindrop and SnakeFinder at once and they flew back into a wall, unconscious. His last target was Hera. She cleverly dodged and ducked when he attacked, and swiping at him making red marks all over him. Finally, he hit her with such force that she slammed into me, breaking the chains. I looked at her, she was breathing funny. "It's going to be alright." I said. I faced the dragon. "You think you can beat me? You barely beat one of my minions." He taunted. There was an edginess to his voice. "Ok maybe your right." I said. I lunged at him slicing one of his wings. He hissed, " but that won't stop me from hurting you." I said. I stood still electricity enveloped me. He roared and charged at me. I then shot the largest bolt of electricity ever. It covered him,"NO," he said. A creature blasted itself out of the dragons body and collapsed on the floor. I stopped, the black dragon looked at me,"Thank you." He said and fell on the floor dead.
I looked at they creature, a demon. It hissed, " look what you've done I'm dead for sure!" It said. It screamed as it turned to dust. I ran over to Hera, she looked at me, "you did it." She said. "I couldn't without you." I said back. Raindrop and SnakeFinder began to stir. "Love you." She said.