The Mission

Amanda's POV,
   I watched as the dragon was being hauled into the cargo jet. I was bewildered, how had it known my name? "Probably some trick to keep itself from being killed." I convinced myself. Still, I was wondering about it. The captain came and patted me on the shoulder. "Good work solider." He said. " I've should of finish the job." I replied. "No, the beast is to important now, scientists are extremely interested in his capabilities." He answered. "Where are they taking him?" I asked. "You will see." He said. "Why am I going?" I asked. " don't know, but they said they will need you." He answered. I saluted and walked to the plane. I sat down and looked out the window. Vrooooo....as the engines kicked up and we launched into the air.
_____________________________________________________________________
Hera's POV,
It was quite boring today. My classes were finished and I was doing my homework. Raindrop was siting on one of the beds, also doing homework. I looked around, "hey, where's SnakeFinder?" I asked. " don't know." Raindrop replied. "Well he better get here I'm going to...BOOFF, SnakeFinder rushed in, " guys, you can not believe this." He huffed. " what?" I asked. "A dragon has been captured by humans and guess who it is." He said. I stopped, it couldn't be. I looked at Raindrop, I bet she had the same idea. " are you serious?" She asked. "Very." He answered. I couldn't believe it, Alex was alive. "Well what are we waiting for, let's rescue him." Raindrop said. "Wait us? We won't stand a chance." I protested. " let's call it a vote, we stay and do lousy homework or go on a rescue mission." SnakeFinder suggested. Seeing that I was going to be out numbered, I agreed. We took off into the sky, the sun shining below the mountains...
___________________________________________________________
Alex's POV,
I opened my eyes, it was bright and very white. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed that I was chained down and had a metal band around my mouth. "Where am I ?" I wondered. I noticed white bodies around me. They turned out to be humans in lab coats. " hmm...lab coats..no, no." I realized where I was and I needed to get out. I moved with all my might, the scientists backed up. I couldn't break free at all. I grumbled and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
My dream was odd. I was in space again, but no ice or coldness touched me. I looked around, then a bright light came close to me. "Alex, we meet again." I female voice said. I knew that voice, it was that angel. "Please, call me Amelia." She said. "Alright, so Amelia why are you here." I asked. "To tell you something." She came up and whispered so quietly that not even a giant ear could hear it. "You've always been a dragon" "Wait what.. But she had left.
     "Alex?" A female voice asked, it wasn't Amelia's. I opened my eyes, standing a safe distance away was Amanda. I wanted to say something but the metal band prevented me. Suddenly it opened and fell off. I felt my jaw, it was a bit sore but okay. " Alex is that really you?" Amanda said. I nodded. She asked many questions, I was still nervous of the lab I was in so I didn't say anything. Every time she asked she got more frustrated. She finally left about an hour later. I was hungry, but I got no food. The scientist walked around me taking notes. At times they tried to inject needles to collect blood samples, my tough scales kept that from happening.
  They tried a lot of things to get me to talk, but I refused. One time a scientist was touching one of my wings, trying to get a sample.  I sent a small bot of electricity from my stone and zapped him. Nobody touched me after that. One day I woke up to find extra chains had been put on me. I couldn't move a muscle. A robotic arm was maneuvering over the back of my neck where my stone was. The arm had drills and a clawed hand. I realized what what it was going to do. I struggled, the arm reached down the drills moving the hand ready to take what  it was going to take. It was the end...
____ ___________________________________________________
It's not over yet. Hope you like it, comment