Dragon Academy

Hera's POV.........

I was polishing the brass in the front of the Academy's doors. I had gotten everything in tip top condition. Even the custodian, who use magic to clean things was amazed. However, I knew all my hard work would be trampled be 50 new dragonets coming in about an hour. Since I lived here at the academy, I got the best of everything. I didn't brag though.
I expected the first early students to arrive in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..BOOF! The doors opened to a purple dragon, with black horns and a satchel hanging on her neck. She looked relived that she was the first one there. Me being myself stayed quiet. " I love being accurate." I thought. "That's interesting." Said a voice in my head, It wasn't mine. I looked at the other dragon. " Wait, your telepathic?" I asked amazed. "Yes." She replied. " My name is Raindrop." She said. "Mine's Hera." I said back. " Nice to meet you Hera" Raindrop said. A friendship was coming together only ten minutes after they met.
______________________________________________________________________________
Raindrops POV....
I was flying towards the castle as fast as I can hoping to be the first one there, so I can get an idea of what the Academy looked like. I had stayed in many places, but I decided running away wasn't an option. I thought going to the Academy was good so I could stop being alone.
BOOF! The castle doors went as I opened them. I was happy that I was the first one. As I studied my surroundings, I noticed a sliver dragon with green eyes looking at me. " I love being accurate." The sliver dragon thought. Hoping to make my first friend I said that's interesting telepathically to her. She looked at me in amazement. " Wait, your telepathic?" She said amazed. "Yes." I said. My name is Raindrop." I said. "Mine's Hera." She said. I could feel a good friendship coming along. I knew going to this school was a great idea.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Alex's POV
"Alright, I am off." I said to my new mother, Cessna. "Okay, see you at winter moon break bye!" She replied. "See you too, bye!" I said as I flapped off. The Academy was about 1000 miles away. " Hmmm, I will be there in about an hour." I thought. My emerald kicked out sparks as I rocked through the air.
1 hour later..
As I landed the school ground were filled with dragons. All of which were heading to the main door. A few looked up at me and stared to whispers and point. Ignoring it, I landed and went inside. I followed other dragons to a large dinning hall. The support beam were edged in gold. There was 10 chairs in front with dragons siting in them. "Those must be the teachers." I thought.

It was quite loud. Then a greenish brown, neat looking dragon topped up to the podium. " SILENCE!" She bellowed. The hall got very silent, all the dragons faces were looking at her. " I would like to say welcome to Dragon Academy, I am Miss Foxwillow, unfortunately the headmaster is sick and can not speak so I will be doing the welcoming. As most of you should know all of you shall be sorted in to one of are 14 houses or groups where you will learn as a group. This year we added a new house. Without further redo, let the sorting being!" She said. All of a sudden tons of paper air planes flew into the air and started to land on dragons. As some started to open theirs, they found on the paper which they are in and where the house was. I paper landed on me and I opened it. Mysterious House it said. That house must be the new one because no books listed it. I looked up many dragon were already going to their House or grouping up then going. The house was located on the lower part of the cliff, next to a forest. As I walked up to it, it was a five story stone tower. As I got inside, two dragons were there. One was a sliver dragon with green eyes and the other was purple with black horns, a satchel and a scar going from her neck to her chest. "Hello." I said.....

________________________________________________
Hope you liked it please comment. Thank you NicoleSchoolcraft202 and QueenGlory2016 for their OCs!
It's not to late to send an OC Please do