The Next Years

A lot has changed since I was transformed, it's been five years. Now Alex was a fine young dragon. He had learned many things. He now considered Cessna his mother. He never forgot his human family.
He finally understood what the green emerald did,
Two years earlier,
I was flying above my home, thinking of where I was. Deciding to look at a few books to determine where he was. As he was diving, the emerald started to glow and kick out sparks. "What the...WHOOOSSSHHH!! All of a sudden he was going at super fast speeds, even for a dragon. At first I was scared, but got the hang of it. " Yee-haaa!" I shouted as I zoomed across the valley.
Back to present time,
Oaken and Cessna were very impressed. I soon learned that I could switch it on and off by thought. It was amazing.
Where I lived was fantastic, it had a beautiful lake and valley. There was a lot of animals as well. The cave was filled with books and other things.
However, I was soon to leave to Dragon Academy. The school was to teach dragonets, but had a population importance. As it turns out dragons almost died out. Luckily after WWIII, the human population had decreased dramatically. Leaving large amounts of land empty for dragons to live in, so the dragon population has increased. Oaken said not to worry, he would keep an eye on me since he was the head librarian.
I couldn't wait to go. Meeting other dragons was going to be fun, or so I thought......

__________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. I will be adding OC dragons in the next chapters so just fill out this description,

Name:
Description:
Background:
That's it :)