A Late Arival

Author's note, thank you QueenGlory2016 for letting me use this picture. This was drawn by her and Copied under her permission. Now to the story.
_____________________________________________________________________________-__
Hera's POV,
I was happy. You wondering why? I have the best friend ever, Raindrop. Finally, a friend to call my own.

We were flying to the castle for our first class, with the head teacher, Miss Foxwillow. I gazed up looking at my friends. " I am so lucky." I thought. Yes you are said a voice. I giggled and looked at Raindrop, she looked at me smiling. I smiled back. " How about a friendly race?" I asked. " Sure." Said Raindrop. " A lovely idea, I need to get some cramps out of my wings." Replied Alex.
To me, Alex was odd, probably to Raindrop as well. Other than the un-dragon like name, he had an odd feeling around him. I had also noticed a green stone on the back of his neck. Which was very unusual for a dragon to have. He was pretty cute though. I will never tell him that.
"Well are we ready?" He said. " Totally!" Raindrop and I said. " On your mark, get set, GO!" I exclaimed. Raindrop and I shot off. Alex was still flying slow. " See you later loser!" Raindrop screeched. " Wouldn't be boasting!" He shouted at us. As I turned my head to look at him, " Says......VAAWHOOOOSHHH! He was flying so fast he past us in a blink of an eye. "What the...." I said. BOOM! A shockwave shot us back. We got back in to flight and flew to the castle.
Alex was waiting for us on one of the walkways. He didn't look a bit exhausted. " Who's the loser now?" He taunted. "Haha, very funny." I said. "How did you do that?" Raindrop asked,panting. " It's this green stone." He said as he showed us it. The stone had a few green sparks shooting out of it. " It gives me the ability to..."he was explaining until Raindrop cut him off and said, " fly at fast speeds, we know you just did that." She huffed.
"What else does it do?" Asked an unfamiliar, male voice. I looked and saw a black and green dragon with yellow eyes with hints of gold. He looked at Alex intently, expecting an answer. I also noticed a black stone strung around his neck.
Alex jumped back in surprise. " SnakeFinder?" Said Raindrop. "Raindrop?" He replied all of a sudden the jump on each other an started rolling around. Raindrop finally pinned him down. " Where've you been, Greenie?" She asked. " Stop calling me that!" He said. " So you two know each other?" Alex asked. "Yes we do, we're best of friends." SnakeFinder said.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Raindrop's POV
I couldn't believe it, SnakeFinder was here! "It been so long." I said. "For me as well." He replied. " What are you doing here?" I asked. "I am a student here, I got here late." SnakeFinder said. "Really!" I exclaimed. "Yes" he said. "What house are you in?" Alex asked. I don't know I just got...ow!" He said. A paper air plane laid crippled on the floor. SnakeFinder picked it up. "It says I am in mysterious house." He read. "That means your with us." Said Hera. " Ok" he said. " Well let's get going." Said Alex.
As we walked to the door of the class, I pushed SnakeFinder into an empty room. "What...shhhhhh!" i looked at him. " What is it?"he said. "Did you try reading the white dragons mind?" I said. "You can't expect me to read everyone's mind that I meet." He answered. "Did you?" I hissed. "Well yes, what about it." He said. "You couldn't read his mind ether?" I said. " No, it's odd." He said. "Let's keep an eye on him." I said. "Ok" he said.
We walked back out. Alex saw us and said,"come on let's go!" He said. I smiled and said" a least this was a great idea."
"Indeed it was." A evil voice sneered.......
________________________________________________________________________
Hoped you liked it. Please comment.