The inside

Inside of the tornado was different, it seemed quiet. At the center was even more extraordinary, instead of a black funnel in the center , a golden sphere hovered there. That's when I saw it, or I should say them.There were two, scaly, flying lizards flapping around the sphere.

      One was old, grayish, sliver dragon ,as I came to realize what they were. The other one was a young, female, white with blue streaks, and three horns at the end of her tail.

       I noticed that there were two things in the gray ones hand. One was a white ovalish shape. The other looked like a pinkish blob. Wait thats a human! I thought. The dragon held the object close to the person and a ghostly silhouette was sucked out of the person into the oval object. The object turned a hazel blue color. The old dragon then gave it to the female one and she put in a floating gold box.

      The old dragon continued this at several more people that were caught in the storm.
Then, he looked my way...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the cliffhanger being so early.
If some of you are curious what the oval object is, it's actually an egg that sucks out human souls and puts it inside to make a new dragon. The soul has no memory of being a human or the humans memory's.