Ouch

Authors note, thanks for still reading this book. That's all.
_________________________________________________________
News reporter POV,
"Yes the rumor is true." Said a woman, facing a camera. "The military just approved that a dragon has broken into a house." She continued. She stood aside so the cameraman could show a gigantic hole in a house. Several police cars and a S.W.A.T. Truck were there. The policeman talking about what to do and calling for back up. The firefighters were called off because of the dragon. A tank rumbled in the road and rotated its turret at the house. Soldiers fanned out around the house. A helicopter landed and three troops and an old captain came out. One soldier in peculiar, was a brown haired woman, it was Amanda, Alex's older sister. She had joined the army 5 years ago.
________________________________________________________
Amanda's POV,
I stood facing the house. Reports had come in about a dragon attacking a household. Since my squad was created to deal with with this, we were the first to get there. We didn't see a lot of action because dragons rarely came near any of our settlements. " Gunner, it that tank loaded?" I shouted. "Yes." Answered a muffled reply. " Good. I said. Then, movement from the house. Everyone raised their guns. A dragon climbed out of a hole in the front of the house. I had once thought that dragons were just brown or black, because all the dragons we have dealt with were those colors. This one was totally different. Standing at a round 13 feet and bigger than the tank, it was amazing. The dragon had two sliver horns, white scales with blue ones running through them. At the end of its tail was three deadly spikes.
It looked confused. I took advantage and told everyone to fan out around it. "Be careful with that tail." I warned. I stayed in front of it, keeping its attention. As I looked at the dragons face, it's eyes were familiar, very familiar.
______________________________________________________________________
Alex's POV,
"Owww." I moaned. Crashing into this house was not good. I looked around, searching for humans, finding none.I got up and started picking out all the debris that was stuck to me. I heard a distinct rumble outside. Wondering what it was, I climbed out of a hole in the living room. I looked straight into a barrel of a tank. I froze, soldiers were surrounding me. There was one in front of me, a brown haired blue eyed human. I continued to look at her, she looked familiar. Then she shouted something that I couldn't quite hear because it was so high pitched. I only heard an "f". The tank gun raised its self pointing right at me. "Wait, f and....uh oh." I thought. BOOM, the gun hit me squarely in the face. I was blasted back into the house and out the other end. I heard something like cheers back in front of the house. "They probably think I'm dead." I thought. I opened my wings and flapped above this house. A lot of shocked faces look at me from below. "See you later." I hissed at them. They probably didn't understand what I said.
________________________________________________________
Amanda's POV,
BOOM, the gun went off, hitting the dragon. It was blasted backlight through the house. The men cheered, I cheer with them. Then a flap of wings and the dragon rose above the house. "Impossible!" The gunner said. I stared at it in shock. It hissed at us and flew away. "Get in the jeeps!" Soldiers ran to the jeeps and drove off at the dragon. A radio crackled as the captain called in air support. " This is thunder one calling in." A voice in the radio reported. "Thunder one what is your location with thunder two?" The captain said into the radio. " Just 1 click east of your location." the voice replied." I want you to engage a dragon. attack with deadly force authorized." The captain ordered. " Roger that." I got on the helicopter and flew towards the dragon.
_______________________________________________
Alex's POV,
I was flying away. I notice a helicopter rise and start to fly towards me. "No way the can catch me in that." I said. My boast was short lived, two jets came zooming in. " So you want something to chase, eh. I will give you something to chase." I shouted as my stone glowed and I blasted off. The jets still followed me and opened fire. I dodged it all, a line of bullets grazed my back. Even though my super tough scales easily deflected them, it still hurt. Then one of the jets fire a missile at me, hitting in the back. I crashed into the top of a church tower and smashing into the street below.
__________________________________________________________
Amanda's POV,
"This is thunder one, the bogie is down." A pilots voice said on the radio. " Roger that, where is its location?" The captain asked. "On Main Church Road." The pilot answered. "This is bravo squad, we have visual on target." Another voice said. the captain said, " is it dead?" There was a brief silence, then " bloody hell, it's still alive!" The man said.
"Do not engage, wait for dragon squad." He said as we landed. The dragon had risen and was hissing. " Amanda, ready the bots." The captain said. Yes, sir." I said.
I rushed out of the helicopter, towards my squad. "Get the bots ready!" I shouted."yes, mam." They replied. A cargo truck unloaded 5 robot suits, each with a large gun and knife. I climbed in one. "is everyone ready?" I said on the squad radio links. "Yes. They said. "Alright let's go." We moved and ran toward the dragon.
___________________________________________________________
Alex's POV,
That missile hurt, hitting the church tower, even more. I looked around me. Soldiers stayed a distance away from me, but kept their guns trained on me. I heard a metal clanking, I looked to see 5 metal body's with guns pointed at me charge. They opened fire, the bullets flicked harmlessly off me. Then one rushed at me, I jumped right on top of it. The other 4 jumped on me, heaving me slowly to the ground. I was shacking, trying to get them off.
__________________________________________________
Amanda's POV,
The dragon was right on top of me. The other 4 jumped on it trying to get it down. I moved out of under the dragon, knife ready. Then, the dragon hissed and sparks started to shoot off of it. "Get off of it, now!" I commanded. It was to late, the dragon was covered in electricity. The robots were electrocuted, and fell to the ground. I checked my squad life signatures, they were alright. Then the suits whirred back to life. 3 tanks had surrounded the dragon. "Fire!" Said a solider. All of them hit the dragon. The dragon still didn't die. " Get back on it!" I said. "Are you crazy?" One of my squad asked. "Now do it." I ordered. Obeying, they did and weren't zapped. The dragon was tired. My troops got it down. I maneuvered my knife over it. Realizing what was going to happen, it struggled. We kept it down. It stopped,knowing it was defeated. " Say goodbye." I said as my knife went down. "Stop, Amanda, stop it!" It cried. I stopped just millimeters from its head. The dragon fell unconscious. I was shocked, "did it just speak?" One of my squad said.........
_____________________________]_____________
Hoped you liked it. comment