The Next Day

Authors note, sorry if you noticed the constant The in the chapter titles. I can't think of anything better. Now on to the story.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Raindrop's POV

Yawn! I got up rubbing my eyes. I was still troubled about last nights odd discovery dealing with that dragon, Alex. It was uncomfortable knowing it.
Flashback to last night,
"Hello." Said a male voice. From my conversation I looked upon a white dragon, with sliver horns and blue scales running through the white like rivers. "Hello." Hera and I said back. " Well, I guess this is all of us. Hera said. " Great, I liked having friends, but not too many. Having one and a possible two friends was enough for me." I thought. " Wait, shouldn't there be more of us?" I said. " The dragon to house ratio is 3 to 6." he replied. "Nice looking and evidently reads his books." I thought feeling attracted to him. " Un uh, no way just friends." I thought dismissing the upcoming thought. " I was just being sarcastic, I'm glad there is only three of us, the name is Raindrop." I said. " Mine is Hera." Said Hera. " My name is Alex." The dragon said. "That's odd for a dragon." I said. " I wonder why he got that name?" I thought. Wanting more info, I looked inside his mind. It was blank. It was like hitting a rock in full flight. I couldn't get into his mind....
End of flashback.
It worried me, but I guess he had his reasons. I heard another yawn as Hera got up. " You have a good sleep?" I asked her. " Yes I did, you?" She replied back. " Sort of." I said. "Well let's get going." She said as we walked down stairs to the main room.
Alex was already there eating some cooked fish. " Good morning." He said as we got downstairs. " Good morning to you." Said Hera. I looked at her she was blushing. She must think he was attractive as well. " Can you stop thinking about that!" I thought to myself.
We got down to a polished stone and oak table. There was all sorts of meat as well as some fruit. I grabbed an apple and some cow meat and started eating. " When are we going to the castle to get our class schedule?" I asked. " No silly they come to us in about 3, 2, 1... " Said Hera.Whoosh! Three rolls of parchment came through the window to laying nicely on the table. Alex grabbed one and opened it. " Let's see.. Okay are first class will be with.. Well miss Foxwillow." He said. " The head teacher?" I asked. "Yes that the one." Hera replied. "Well we better get going." Alex said. We finished our meal grabbed our class lists and went outside and flapped off to the castle, unaware that we were being watched....
___________________________________________________________________
I hoped you liked it. Comment please. I NEED some OCs for the next chapter! Send one!