The Angel

It had been over a month since the battle. The black dragons had littered outside the castle walls with their cooked body's. Every dragonet who fought them was hurt. Nobody died at all. Hera had her right wing broken and a few of her ribs bruised. She was in the hospital for three weeks. Raindrop and SnakeFinder were scratched and bruised up, but they were okay. Zeus was not to be found. He probably fled while we were taking care of the wounded. However, the big question still remained. Where was Alex? Some said that they saw him being shot upwards and probably died. Other were convinced that he blew him self to bits during the explosion. Everyone now believed that he was dead and he had died a heroes death. There was even talk of erecting a statue in his honor.
____________________________________________________________________________
Hera's POV,

"Everyone except me." Thought Hera. " He's out there somewhere." Her wing still hurt to move. It gave pain every time she thought. " Your still thinking about that." Said Raindrop walk up to her. " He's not dead." I protested. " That's just an excuse to hide your pain, Hera you need to let go and move on about some things." She replied. " It not to hide my pain it's....." I said. "..Hera, everyone dies at a certain time, some longer,some shorter." She said. " So what now, I forget about it." I said. "No, just remember him with the happy things, come on. We still have three months of school left." Raindrop said. "Okay."I replied solemnly as we ran towards the Academy.
__________________________________________________________________
SnakeFinder's POV,
I was sleeping comfortably, no dreams, just sleep. That when the vision hit me. I was on the highest tower at the castle, gazing at the stars. Then I notice a fiery green meteorite coming straight at the castle. Something was odd about it, it sounded let it was happy. Then I woke up. "No, not now,!" I said. I knew the difference between a dream and a vision. " I got to go tell Raindrop." I said as I went downstairs. She was reading a books calmly. " Hey Greenie, why you up so early?" She said. "Stop calling me that, it's important, I just had a vision." I said. She shut the book immediately. "What was it?" She asked. I told it to her. "So have any ideas?" I asked her. "No, but we better keep an eye on the sky."
__________________________________________________________________________
Alex's POV,
It was dark and cold. I felt as light as a feather or no weight at all. I felt like I was floating. I remembered what had happened. Me saving everyone, Hera being hurt, and being shot upwards. "Where am I?" I thought. I opened my eyes, then I realized where I was. I should be dead, there was no way I was still alive. I was in...space, above planet Earth. It was so beautiful. I tried to move, but even still alive I was unable to move with all the ice on me. Was I going to die like this, alive starving in space?
"No you will be up here for a short time." Said a soft female voice. I was rotated around, I saw what I never thought I would ever see....an angel. She was glowing white, she looked so pure and untampered. " Why am I here?" I thought. "That is on of life's many questions, do you know why you were even transformed into a dragon? " she asked. " because I got sucked up into a dragon transforming tornado?" I thought. She giggled then said, " No, it was because of your imagination. It was, and still is powerful. You wanted to be dragon. You asked us many times, so we granted your wish and changed your fate to make it happen. Now I see it was a good choice. Now you must go back to Earth, you now have a new destiny." " Wait what do you mean.." I thought, but she was gone.
Now I was shooting back to Earth. My scales felt different, they were not burning at all as I went down. It felt as if I was just flying normally. I shoot down the night sky in a fiery ball of green fire, whooping in happiness. I was coming home.....
_____________________________________________________________________________
I guess SnakFinders vision was right. I hoped you liked it. Comment!