The Same Day

Valimers POV,
I was staring at a crystal ball, observing at white with blue streaks dragon flying. " Oh son, I wish we could meet." I moaned. Then My thoughts started going black. " Wait, noooo!" I screamed as the demon retook over my body.
The demon taunted me " pathetic, you care so much for a dragon that I influenced you to bond." He said. I couldn't do anything. "That's right." He said. " Your one of my finest hosts that I have, but however...." He said. "NOOO! You will not." I screamed into his mind. As his thought came in place. " Oh yes I will, there is nothing you can do." He crackled.
" Zeus!" He bellowed. " Yes my lord?" said a gray dragon with white lightning bolt patterns on his legs. " I want you to go to this Dragon Academy to do a favor. " The demon said. " What may this favor be?" Zeus said smiling evilly. " I want you to kill two dragons." He said. The demon moved Valimers hand onto the crystal ball to show two dragons. One was Alex. "So whats the other one." Zeus said. "An old asset, you may know her." He showed him a purple dragon with black horns and green eyes. " Oh yes, Raindrop." He hissed. " Do not fail me." The demon said. "I will not." Zeus said as he flapped away....
_____________________________________________________________________________
Alex's POV,
" Hello." I said the two dragons looked at each other and said hello back. " I guess this is all of us." The sliver dragon said. "Wait shouldn't there be more of us?" The purple dragon said, confused. " The ratio of dragons to house is 3 to 6." I said in my smart voice. " Actually I was being sarcastic, I'm glad there is only three of us, my name is Raindrop." She said. " My name is Hera. Said the other dragon. " Well my name is Alex." I replied. They cocked their heads slightly, confused. " That's an odd name for a dragon." Raindrop said. "It is?" I said getting nervous. " No it's not, it's just new to me." Raindrop said. "Well, that nice, but it getting dark so let's go to bed." Hera said. "Okay." I replied.

My room was nice, it was on the third floor with a window looking up to the stars. The girls got the second floor. " Can't wait for tomorrow." I said as I fell asleep gazing at the stars...