★Teiko 24

When we went out, i wanted to stick to Kise as much as possible because it was supposed to be our day today.

We were at the mall. Kise and I kept on looking at the clothes that would fit him if he were to do a shoot. And the others did their own thing.

I planned on ignoring Atsushi as much as possible for ruining this day which was just for me and Kise.

Then we decided to eat at a pizza parlor. Because they're boys and they complained a lot about being hungry. :p

I sat in between Kise and Kuroko. Aomine, Midorima and Atsushi were on the other side.

Midorima and Atsushi went off to buy something outside while we waited for our orders.

"Hey, Miyuki, I don't think you should stick to Kise that much." Aomine whispered over the table.

"Yeah? why?" i asked.

"Have you seen Murasaki kun?" Kuroko laughed.

"He's mad as hell!" aomine laughed.

"He's been glaring at you two the whole time." Kuroko added.

"Why? are you and Murasakicchi dating Miyucchi?" Kise asked me.

"Of course not!" I raised my voice.

"Don't lie. You always go out together. I saw you two visiting shops last week." Aomine teased.

"That doesn't prove anything." I snapped, "truth is, today, it's supposed to be just me and Kise. i was supposed to ask him to hangout but Atsushi told you guys that we were all going so I went with it." I explained.

"So we're supposed to be on a date now??" Kise's eyes sparkled.

"Maybe Murasakibara got jealous?" Aomine and kuroko had their own conversation.

"Um. Um." Kuroko nodded.

"He's not! He's just like that. Aren't you used to it?" I face palmed.

"No." they all answered.

"He's always apathetic about everything." Aomine said.

"Yeah. And all he cares about is food. That's why it's weird, the two of you..." kuroko agreed.

Speaking of the devil, Atsushi and Midorima were back.

We all stopped what we were talking about.

Kuroko, Aomine and Kise kept on glancing at Atsushi to confirm their suspicions.

These guys are hopeless.

"What?" Atsushi asked grimly when he caught them.

"Ne, Murasakibara, wanna exchange seats with Kise?" Aomine asked.

"Aomine no." I held on to Kise's shoulder.

"Come on! I'm not used seeing you two far apart." Aomine teased some more.

"She doesn't want to sit with me. She wants to sit with Kise." He coldly replied.

"I sit with you every single day, Atsushi. Don't act like I don't." I rolled my eyes.

••••

Atsushi POV

Why does Yukichin have to be so stubborn?

I stuffed my face with pizza not caring about her or the others. At least this pizza isn't stubborn.

Why do I feel this way? I was just kidding about us all going out but now that we're all here and Yukichin is ignoring me, i feel like I lost.

I don't like sharing Yukichin's attention. I just want it to be me and Yukichin all the time.

( ̄^ ̄)

Giant: i don't like sharing you, okay?

=============

A/N: are you lost? It's all my fault.
Is it too late to say sorry? ♡

Anyway, I wanna greet everyone of you a

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ☆♥☆♥☆

and an advanced HAPPY NEW YEAR! ☆♥☆♥☆

I love you guys. ♥♥♥